**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Imagine a Dexterity Mastery...

Where you where not punished with a precision buff and the essential ability to dodge ranged attacks was unlocked with a mastery point.

All of these terrible nodes would only punish champions that naturally gained buffs, instead of everyone.

Mystic dispersion, Nullifying champions like doom, symbiote supreme, etc, spite, buffet, the shock damage from all the bosses.

What would we do without the fun and interactive damage? Have an essential mastery that worked more like parry that rarely is used to punisher players.

I could definitely get behind a nerf of dexterity to remove precision...or they could make it passive like they do with some other buffs they don't want to deal with.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'd like to see the precision buff removed, it's more detrimental than it is helpful. The only place where I can think that it's beneficial to have it is the Grandmaster fight where one of the prompts is to proc a buff.