**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not KAbam, it's not my internet - again

Game down.. reported from many AQ members.. so it's not my internet.. Feed your monkeys and wash your potatos..
literally 1 second before i pop the 5* crystal

Comments

• KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    and this funny message: "Game Outage: The Contest is currently down for Emergency Maintenance. The Team is aware and is working to investigate the cause, and return you to the Contest as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

you know what happened?? The special EQ last chapter - everyone playing and the Kabam server gave it up..
    I am curious how it will be "compensated" for the AQ players that already have 1:00 morning or so.. they are going to sleep and they cannot spend their energies.. :P not complaining, just telling.. also i dont want a refund, just PLEASE PLEASE after that tons of game outage and bugs, invest some moneys for the hardware and programmers!
    I extremely hate that message "Please check your connection" in the game.. i want to kill someone when i am reading that.. I am literally paying 4 odins / month for my internet providers.. 3 of them at the moment, slowest is 60/40MBit as a second backup line! 1 ping down of primary connection - automatically reconnects to backup line.. So PLEASE stop blaming my Internets, it hurts me a lot!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Highly likely you wont be compensated. That happens only when there are extremely major issues. Its amazing how everyone things programmers and hardware will make all technical errors disappear.
    as a programmer / server(s) owner i can tell you, that yes.. a bit of redundancy and skill and there are no technical errors. I had 7 minutes of downtime last 5+ years in my private business, so you got one disagree from me
    edited March 2020
    How many people does your private business service? 200mil+? How many countries do you service? How much data are you pushing through?

How many people does your private business service? 200mil+?

Your question is irrelevant - if you skilly enough, you can plan your hardware. First year i had only 2 servers and 11000 users. as the user number grown, invested more and more to the servers / redundancy. Now i have ~75k users, 6 mirrored servers with 2GBit connection and believe me, i can host all kabam data without these outages.. The problem is, they don't care probably..
    Lol sure