**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need compensation...Kabam goes into emergency maintenance just after defeating Act 6.3.6 final boss

March 25, 2020 at around 4:30 PM EST, as soon as I defeated Ghost (Act 6.3.6 Final Boss), Kabam goes into emergency maintenance. I continue trying to log back in, but keep getting "emergency maintenance" warning message. At about 4:50 PM EST, I was able to log back in, but now Ghost (Act 6.3.6 Final Boss) has 100% health and my 1 remaining champ that had full health after defeating Ghost (Act 6.3.6 Final Boss) now has 50% health. I continued to play, but by this time my Boosts had expired and I also had to use multiple revives and potions to defeat Ghost (Act 6.3.6 Final Boss) for a second time.

Very frustrating and I would like to be compensated!

Regards,
Atom Guy (Leader)
Alliance: Jx3 (Cable X)

Comments

• Blacknight25Blacknight25 Posts: 3
    I was spinning a cavalier crystal and it landed on 6* iceman and the game glitches and gave me a 3 star rocket
    I would like to be compensated this is pissing me off
    I apologize then it was a 5* all I saw ice man and more than 4 stars before it glitched out but whatever
  • Due to the fact that we are unable to assist with account issues on the forums, I am going to direct you to contact support and close this thread .

You can contact support from within the game on the home screen: tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner and, from there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, and if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states: “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

This discussion has been closed.