**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

?? line app - which one

guys just got a new phone and looking to get this line app but i cant work out which one, help a noob out

on android

Comments

• HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★

• Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 183
    thanks
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The app is not related to the game
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 183
    yer i know just for alliance chat, i couldnt get it on my old phone
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    What I find stupid, is that you have to have another app for a app. If kabam did a message system like line than you wouldn’t have to waste space with it.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Have you ever been in a decent alliance before? Or used the in game chat? If so, you should know that ingame chat sucks. Most alliances use line for communication
  • The app is not related to the game

Have you ever been in a decent alliance before? Or used the in game chat? If so, you should know that ingame chat sucks. Most alliances use line for communication
    He's saying that the App is not made by Kabam, and doesn’t have direct cross-link capability for automatic messaging based on in-game events. But yes, it is very much needed by a lot of alliances.

———-

What I find stupid, is that you have to have another app for a app. If kabam did a message system like line than you wouldn’t have to waste space with it.

And no way that Kabam would develop such features like LINE (or GroupMe, or whatever other app) has as far as organizing different chat groups by BG, sharing/archiving images and web links, or having people outside of your alliance (ie, old teammates) still be part of the Chat Group, like those 3rd party Apps can do.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

Say that to every other game that needs 3rd party apps.