**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Storm (Pyramid X) Mechanic

I was reading Storm's spotlight and became puzzled. If I stun Black Panther, will he reflect the stun, but will also get a passive stun, and both characters will be stunned?

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I think because he reflects it, it doesn’t count as a purify. Maybe. I’m just guessing here
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I think because he reflects it, it doesn’t count as a purify. Maybe. I’m just guessing here

That's what I thought, but the game doesn't always explicitly specify if something is a purify
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Think of voodoo's LoA into poisons. He CONVERTS them, but converting involves nullifying buffs then putting poisons on them.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 said:

Think of voodoo's LoA into poisons. He CONVERTS them, but converting involves nullifying buffs then putting poisons on them.
    Yet md doesn't proc when medusa consumes her furies on autoblock
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

Primmer79 said:

which is stupid imo
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Primmer79 said:

The wording for Voodoo is misleading.
    His ability envolves nullifying buffs and apply a poison for each buff nullified. Not "convert buffs in to poisons".

When MD was changed, the conversion exception was added. So when buffs are converted by an ability, mystic dispersion doesn't interact with it.