**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up Time

ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
Who's My Next Rank 4?

Rank Up Time 32 votes

Thing
9%
10or_StrongChubsWhiteMattmillernw 3 votes
Corvus Glaive
81%
Franchise_7Timone147MattAlex13369MityAntMqc19HendrossCharlie_SceneLordRaymond3Disgruntled_User_123X_Factor_AgentAngusMac279OGAvengerJenk6225KRANꓘFreeToPlay_21Skillful_starEbony_NawTheSaithTheInfinty 26 votes
Guillotine 2099
0%
Sunspot
6%
AleorAlexBossu 2 votes
Darkhawk
3%
CHIEF1121 1 vote

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus is the best out of those, sunspot has crazy damage but corvus has utility
    If you duped darkhawk and got him too a high sig he would be an option
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    I'd say quake, but of listed - Sunspot for sure
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Thing
    It partially depends on what you're going for next. Personally, I really like playing Thing as he can get uoubthrough quite a bit of mid-game content without any special team or anything. Also, he will be a big help with Variant 2 if you haven't done it yet. Corvus is great as well, of course, and Sunspot can be a blast with his massive damage potential. You can't go wrong with any of those three choices.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Quake is great too - you really shouldn’t count her out. She can handle champions like Korg, Thing, Magik, Electo, etc. better than basically any champion in the game because of her damage over time without making contact mechanic.

However, of the champions you listed, Corvus is the best option in my opinion. Easy to use, utility because he’s awakened, and great burst damage.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Whoever u want