**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Attributes and mastery points

I master's the precision mastery it adds 425 percent to the critical rating but when I look at any of my characters attributes to see if they're percentages went up it didn't. It shows that my attack is up and added to with green numbers indicating but not the critical rating and the regeneration mastery didn't add any extra regeneration to my healing factor heroes can you update or fix please

Comments

• MarvelWorldMarvelWorld Posts: 1
    edited March 2020
    He was trying to say:
    ————————————————————
    I mastered the precision mastery. It added 425 to the critical rating, but upon looking at my characters’ attributes to see if their percentages went up, I see that they have not.

Also, I do see that my attack is up. For example the green numbers went up.

Again, also, the regeneration mastery didn't add any extra regeneration to my heroes’ healing factor.
    ———————————————————

I am experiencing something similar.

I added 5 mastery points to Lesser Precision. Yet my champions critical rating is unchanged.

My 4 star, rank 5, level 50 Ronin has a critical rating of 703. That is with Lesser Precision having no points

and

My 4 star, rank 5, level 50 Ronin has a critical rating of 703 with Lesser Precision having 5 points.

Help!