**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worth the tech AG?

Snagged this guy out of the login (I guess it is possible. Huh) about an hour ago. I've seen some people max him out, and I've seen him used on defense and offense. I have 2 5* tech awakening gems waiting in the wings. My other options are Nebula, Doc Ock, GG, Iron Man, and IMIW. I would still have one waiting (Ghost or Warlock?) but would Mysterio be worth awakening? For context, my top team is awakened 5* Corvus and Rogue, and unawakened 6* Cull and 5*s Emma and Ronin. All are at r4 except r1 Cull.

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I really like Mysterio. If the opponent can be poisoned he will make short work of them. I'd use the gem and rank him up.
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    Opened a 5 star to make sure I didn't dupe him naturally.

Got Namor instead. Crazy.

OK, I think I'm going to go for the AG. Anyone have any other thoughts?
    Congrats mate! Mysterio and Namor. Can't complain about those pulls! Hope u enjoy them both.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Yes,don't use it. Rank him up. But he doesn't need nor get a lot from it. He gets one of his glasses every 20 or so seconds. You get 1 for every time you finish a combo with a medium. So if you do a mlm combo 3 times in a row(which is extremely easy to do unless some sort of stun immunity or something is in play) and 3 is the cap. Save it for someone who needs it. He's still very good and I advise you to rank him up but save the awakening gem.
    His awakened ability generates had every so many seconds. Yes the cap is 3 but u can always turn them into poison or many other abilities depending on the situation like heal block or damage reflection. If u have the extra gem I think it helps even if it isn't necessary.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    His awakened ability is one of the most worthless in the game. He's a great champ, though. I'm considering the r5.