**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3-Day Completion Event

Anyone know if there is a specific reason why the 3-Day Completion Event only gives points up to Act 6 Chapter 1 and no further? Is it just an oversight that hasn’t been updated in several months?

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Have you verified that completing beyond 6.1 does not give points? It may just not be updated
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    I haven’t yet. I was checking this morning to see if story quests counted toward this event or just event quests. If it did, then I was going to try to push through a path in 6.3.4. before I got ready for work. I’m sure I’ll still be plugging away at 6.3 or 6.4 when this event cycles back around. I’ll try to verify it then.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    It might be a case of like how the side events like the mole man don’t count towards completion either, since they haven’t been updated.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No one is in the building right now, so i don't think it's gonna be updated any time soon

No one is in the building right now, so i don't think it's gonna be updated any time soon

Seeing how 6.2 was released several months ago, I’m petty sure it wasn’t on this weeks agenda anyways.

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Guy in my alliance was spamming 6.4 when it came out and ended up with like 100k completion so I think all of chapter 6 gets points
    Crumb3307 said:

Guy in my alliance was spamming 6.4 when it came out and ended up with like 100k completion so I think all of chapter 6 gets points

Cool! Thanks! I may get back to churning through the rest of Chapter 6 when this even rolls back around.