**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse is Coming!!!!!

Has anyone caught that the new opening login picture of the game has a picture of Apocalypse's face (eyes & mouth) in the middle of the screen, right above the title?! I absolutely CANNOT WAIT for Marvel's top villain to join the game!!!!!!!

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    It probably hurt getting your bubble burst like that. Assume he’s coming. Too many good characters not in the game and too much money to be made.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Annihilus'mouth is always open! Where I have circled it is Apocolypse. Use Google Images to prove me wrong.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

Do you see those 3 lines on both? That should settle it.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Perhaps next February we will get a mutant related event and that could be Apocalypse introduction to the contest.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I would actually hope they do a whole age of Apocalypse month, be cool to see a one armed wolverine and a one eye cyclops!
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Annihilus is abyss of legends boss as hes one of the harder champs to fight.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    .. I mean apocalypse is still coming to be fair.
  • OYCOYC Posts: 13
    Okay, so I was wrong about the picture, but VERY RIGHT about one thing APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!!!! Storm Pyramid X is released on MCOC tomorrow!
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    In the new description for next months EQ apocalypse is mentioned which seems to tease he will either show up here or in MROC since the champions coming are the first link to bridge the games. Could be a boss storyline that links the storylines together. Guess we will see in the months to come
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    OYC said:

Okay, so I was wrong about the picture, but VERY RIGHT about one thing APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!!!! Storm Pyramid X is released on MCOC tomorrow!

She’s not coming tomorrow, she’s coming in April.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited March 2020

any source you gor this from? or u just trolling?
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    With everything going around the crazy 2020, Apocalypse will be a perfect fit. 🥴
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I don't think some of these people get that photoshop is used for design and edits
    I'm pretty sure this is just for fun