**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wasp r3!

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
My newest edition to my roster. First r3!

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Very nice, show us some videos
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Ill be making some soon. I will say though, I am not impressed in the damage increase from r2 to r3. The extra health is nice, but literally very little increase in damage.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

Ill be making some soon. I will say though, I am not impressed in the damage increase from r2 to r3. The extra health is nice, but literally very little increase in damage.
    Do you remember what her R2 damage was? I see the R3 damage is nearly 5900 :open_mouth:
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure 5900 is really good, that health is quite subpar though.
    I'm just wondering, do you use ghost?
    Snizzbar said:

Feeney234 said:

Do you remember what her R2 damage was? I see the R3 damage is nearly 5900 :open_mouth:
    Her base damage at r2 (excluding masteries) was 3014. Its now at 3575 base damage. My suicides are whats inflating that number. Either way, not a big difference in her ACTUAL damage numbers in fights. Still hits like a truck though.

I'm pretty sure 5900 is really good, that health is quite subpar though.
    I'm just wondering, do you use ghost?

Yeah, her health is part of why i upgraded her. At r2 it was only 24170!! But sadly ive yet to aquire Ghost as a 5*/6*
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I like Wasp a lot, but don't think I could R3 Wasp without a 5* or 6* Ghost. Congrats on the rankup though.
    edited March 2020
    -sixate- said:

I like Wasp a lot, but don't think I could R3 Wasp without a 5* or 6* Ghost. Congrats on the rankup though.

I hear ya. Im on the verge of forming another science t5.. and i got a science from Abyss... and didnt have many other options. All in all im pretty satisfied. But i definitely do want Ghost some day..
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Makes more sense to me since you're close to another t5 science. I have 200 R5 Ghost and duped R2 Ghost.... just bragging a bit. Need to make an Abyss run soon and pray for tech.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    If you dont have Ghost, Havok is even better to pair her with.

I have a 6* Havok to pair with her. But honestly i only see a very slight increase in the damage... when its supposed to be 50% of her base attack.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Feeney234 said:

I have a 6* Havok to pair with her. But honestly i only see a very slight increase in the damage... when its supposed to be 50% of her base attack.
    I like the Wasp/Havok synergy. But the synergy description is very clear that it's an increase to on her base attack, not your (Base+60%) Attack.

So for me, I actually see her actual damage numbers increase by 50%; whilst for you (with full suicides already adding 60%), it'll only appear to increase the actual damage numbers by around 25-30%. If you're running boosts, it'll appear an even smaller increase.

She looks great, though.

Feeney234 said:

I like the Wasp/Havok synergy. But the synergy description is very clear that it's an increase to on her base attack, not your (Base+60%) Attack.

So for me, I actually see her actual damage numbers increase by 50%; whilst for you (with full suicides already adding 60%), it'll only appear to increase the actual damage numbers by around 25-30%. If you're running boosts, it'll appear an even smaller increase.

She looks great, though.

Interesting! Thanks for taking the time and explaining that. So essentially, if I ever turn off suicides and run this synergy ill notice a significant difference with the synergy as opposed to using her without it? If im understanding this correctly..
  • R3 brings about a 13% health attack increase when I calculated a few. Normally is around 30% for a rank up. I think they did this to maintain the relevance of 5* champions for some time.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

Feeney234 said:

She looks great, though.

Interesting! Thanks for taking the time and explaining that. So essentially, if I ever turn off suicides and run this synergy ill notice a significant difference with the synergy as opposed to using her without it? If im understanding this correctly..
    That's right.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    That attack value is absolutely insane.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I’ve been wanting to rank 2 my wasp forever. Just haven’t pulled the trigger. Congrats. Might do her after abyss with my 1-2 gem from GM

I’ve been wanting to rank 2 my wasp forever. Just haven’t pulled the trigger. Congrats. Might do her after abyss with my 1-2 gem from GM

She is most certainly worth taking to r2!!