**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ronan 5* Help please

HasibullahfidaHasibullahfida Posts: 133
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am new to using Ronan, i am currently doing 6.3.6 Boss (Cap Iw) and ive seen videos where he is stunt locked, does my Ronan need to be duped? And what sig level? Because i cant seem to stunt lock him and mine is unduped and he is only stunt for 2-3 seconds

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    He needs to be duped. Only sig 1 is enough to do it. Cycle sp1s and combos untill next sp1
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

I am new to using Ronan, i am currently doing 6.3.6 Boss (Cap Iw) and ive seen videos where he is stunt locked, does my Ronan need to be duped? And what sig level? Because i cant seem to stunt lock him and mine is unduped and he is only stunt for 2-3 seconds

You need to dupe - but for the fight you need to wait til he has about 6 furies to fire off a sp1, otherwise your stun will be too short so spend the first 30 seconds avoid his attacks/parrying.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

yes you need dupe thats why yours isnt doing a long stun

use an AG xD

I currently have a cosmic gem in my inventory and my r3 Ronan is staring at me. A little tempting since I don’t have a great buff controller, but I probably won’t use it on him cause my only duped cosmics as of rn are Hype and VP, and I wanna save it for Corvus and the like
  • For Ronan, keep in mind that a 4* r5 will be easier to keep on stun lock than a 5* r3.
    Even though both are the same approximate strength, a Rank-5 (doesn’t matter what Star Version) will have a +10% natural Power Gain rate advantage over a Rank-3 (even of a different Star version).

Each RANK higher gives an extra 5% Power Gain rate over the Rank below it.

Also, depending on how many Buffs the Opponent has on them, you could look at bringing other Synergies to help with Power Gain Rate (several different combinations of ppl), or even a newer one (Aarkus with either BWCV, OML, CapA) where Specials cost 15% less Power.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited April 2020

No 4*s in act 6

Well, so long as you’re digging up threads, let me correct myself regarding that new “SP's cost 15% less power” synergy that Aarkus has, in case others are looking for info on Ronan.

Thought it was gonna apply to all teammates, saw later that it only affects the actual Synergy Partners. (otherwise it would have been nice for Ronan's Stun-Lock though).
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Fight a rank 4 or 5 5* in arena and then a Rank 1 6* - you'll absolutely see a difference. They weren't making things up (though their numbers might've been slightly off)

For Ronan, keep in mind that a 4* r5 will be easier to keep on stun lock than a 5* r3.
    Even though both are the same approximate strength, a Rank-5 (doesn’t matter what Star Version) will have a +10% natural Power Gain rate advantage over a Rank-3 (even of a different Star version).

Each RANK higher gives an extra 5% Power Gain rate over the Rank below it.

Also, depending on how many Buffs the Opponent has on them, you could look at bringing other Synergies to help with Power Gain Rate (several different combinations of ppl).

wow I never knew that power rate gain stuff
    seems like the same to me always whatever rank I use
    it is that guys just making up stuff power rate is not affected with rank you would notice a 10% rate straight away in game, every single champ in the game takes exactly the same rate of power to get 1 bar, unless your playing mystic dispursion, i dont know where he heard this as this mechanic doesnt exist
    Here you go @Devourer12 , from Kabam Miike himself. Power Rate increases for each higher RANK a champ is at ...

lol i dont think you read the thing correctly a 4* r5 and a 5* R5 have the same power rate, your whole argument was that its more beneficial to rank up a R5 4* to take on cap iw lol, my point still stands that theirs no difference between rarities which was your whole argument too begin with @SummonerNR

I clearly said earlier that a 4*r5 would be higher power than 5*r3 (not a 5*r5 like you just claim I said).

And if that is all you are gonna take your 5* Ronan up to anyways, then the 4*r5 might be better (unless you need the 5* specifically for Act-6 requirements). For lower content before Act-6, just need to stay alive until the infinite stun cycle, after that doesn’t really matter how long rest of fight lasts (unless there is return damage or other node aspects).

You initially claimed that we were “making this stuff up” about the difference in Power Rates. Thus I showed you it is true.