**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wasp r3!

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
My newest edition to my roster. First r3!

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Very nice, show us some videos
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

Ill be making some soon. I will say though, I am not impressed in the damage increase from r2 to r3. The extra health is nice, but literally very little increase in damage.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

Ill be making some soon. I will say though, I am not impressed in the damage increase from r2 to r3. The extra health is nice, but literally very little increase in damage.
    Do you remember what her R2 damage was? I see the R3 damage is nearly 5900 :open_mouth:
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure 5900 is really good, that health is quite subpar though.
    I'm just wondering, do you use ghost?
    Snizzbar said:

Feeney234 said:

Do you remember what her R2 damage was? I see the R3 damage is nearly 5900 :open_mouth:
    Her base damage at r2 (excluding masteries) was 3014. Its now at 3575 base damage. My suicides are whats inflating that number. Either way, not a big difference in her ACTUAL damage numbers in fights. Still hits like a truck though.

I'm pretty sure 5900 is really good, that health is quite subpar though.
    I'm just wondering, do you use ghost?

Yeah, her health is part of why i upgraded her. At r2 it was only 24170!! But sadly ive yet to aquire Ghost as a 5*/6*
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I like Wasp a lot, but don't think I could R3 Wasp without a 5* or 6* Ghost. Congrats on the rankup though.
    edited March 2020
    -sixate- said:

I like Wasp a lot, but don't think I could R3 Wasp without a 5* or 6* Ghost. Congrats on the rankup though.

I hear ya. Im on the verge of forming another science t5.. and i got a science from Abyss... and didnt have many other options. All in all im pretty satisfied. But i definitely do want Ghost some day..
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Makes more sense to me since you're close to another t5 science. I have 200 R5 Ghost and duped R2 Ghost.... just bragging a bit. Need to make an Abyss run soon and pray for tech.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    If you dont have Ghost, Havok is even better to pair her with.

I have a 6* Havok to pair with her. But honestly i only see a very slight increase in the damage... when its supposed to be 50% of her base attack.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Feeney234 said:

I have a 6* Havok to pair with her. But honestly i only see a very slight increase in the damage... when its supposed to be 50% of her base attack.
    I like the Wasp/Havok synergy. But the synergy description is very clear that it's an increase to on her base attack, not your (Base+60%) Attack.

So for me, I actually see her actual damage numbers increase by 50%; whilst for you (with full suicides already adding 60%), it'll only appear to increase the actual damage numbers by around 25-30%. If you're running boosts, it'll appear an even smaller increase.

She looks great, though.

Feeney234 said:

I like the Wasp/Havok synergy. But the synergy description is very clear that it's an increase to on her base attack, not your (Base+60%) Attack.

So for me, I actually see her actual damage numbers increase by 50%; whilst for you (with full suicides already adding 60%), it'll only appear to increase the actual damage numbers by around 25-30%. If you're running boosts, it'll appear an even smaller increase.

She looks great, though.

Interesting! Thanks for taking the time and explaining that. So essentially, if I ever turn off suicides and run this synergy ill notice a significant difference with the synergy as opposed to using her without it? If im understanding this correctly..
  • R3 brings about a 13% health attack increase when I calculated a few. Normally is around 30% for a rank up. I think they did this to maintain the relevance of 5* champions for some time.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

Feeney234 said:

She looks great, though.

Interesting! Thanks for taking the time and explaining that. So essentially, if I ever turn off suicides and run this synergy ill notice a significant difference with the synergy as opposed to using her without it? If im understanding this correctly..
    That's right.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    That attack value is absolutely insane.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I’ve been wanting to rank 2 my wasp forever. Just haven’t pulled the trigger. Congrats. Might do her after abyss with my 1-2 gem from GM

I’ve been wanting to rank 2 my wasp forever. Just haven’t pulled the trigger. Congrats. Might do her after abyss with my 1-2 gem from GM

She is most certainly worth taking to r2!!