**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Focused alliance looking for a few active players

We're a 18.5mil alliance looking for active and reliable players who can participate in AQ. We currently run a 5*3*3 reliably and looking to move up in AQ maps. We are holding off on AW for some time to allow other players to grow champions, and not have top champs unavailable.

We are a laid back alliance looking to have fun and play the game. We do require LINE for communication and participation. We understand that this is a game, and personal life comes first. We just ask that you do not vanish for days without letting us know. The game is supposed to be fun, and we like to keep it that way! We've kept this philosophy for 4 years and have been going strong!

We are looking for active players. We would like for you to be able to handle yourself in AQ, but know that sometimes it can be rough. Participate in AQ and communication are key.

Our current AQ is rebuilding, and looking for committed players. We hope to get to get a strong group to run higher maps. We are not doing AW at this time to allow others to use top rank champs for events. We ask that you participate in Alliance Events and not just do the one minimal fight for the rewards. No donations at this time until we are ready to move up in AQ.

Alliance: SecretWars
Alliance Tag: iajev
In-game Name: Jynetix
Line ID: Jynetix

Comments

• Dante_247Dante_247 Posts: 40
    Hey I just added you in game. My ingame I'd is Dante247365. I couldn't find you on line.
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    Still have a few open spots if interested
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    Still have a few open spots if interested
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Hey I’ve added you ..is my level enough? Maxi julai is my id in game