**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thoughts on the new April champs?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
Just wondering what everyone was thinking about the new champions, Sorcerer Supreme and Storm (Pyramid X). I think they both look super cool and each will have their uses. I’m personally leaning towards Sorcerer Supreme for her utility, but I believe each of them will be good additions to the game.

So, what do you think?

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Looks like another solid mystic with sorceress
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Storm x seems to have insane sp3 damage.

Sorcerer can get some insane armo(u)r break damage.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna wait until they’re released
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Not a fan.

Show us the classic marvel champions!!! That’s why we are all here.

Aka fix the in game storm and dr strange, don’t try to force your own agenda kabam

Agree, Kabam decided a new Storm was more profitable than reworking the old one. But we will still pull the old Storm. Very frustrating.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Mqc19 said:

Not a fan.

Aka fix the in game storm and dr strange, don’t try to force your own agenda kabam

Exactly... jus fixed up abom, gambit, mags, storm, cyclops, dr strange, juggy, thor jane, rather than keep re-doing these champs

in fact, most of us would be happy if the likes of pyro, toad, banshee, warpath, cannonbal, jubilee, magma, polaris were added instead..heck i'd take llizard, kraven the hunter, agent carter, shuri, enchantress, america chavez, basilisk, baron zemo, lady deathstrike, sebastian shaw, anti-venom, she-venom, beta-ray bill, ba'al, gotgon, maximus, crystal, cloak & dagger, korath the pursuer, minnerva than those 2
    Couldn't agree more, except America Chavez. The day she shows up in this game is the day I lose all my sanity.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Mqc19 said:

Not a fan.

Exactly... jus fixed up abom, gambit, mags, storm, cyclops, dr strange, juggy, thor jane, rather than keep re-doing these champs

in fact, most of us would be happy if the likes of pyro, toad, banshee, warpath, cannonbal, jubilee, magma, polaris were added instead..heck i'd take llizard, kraven the hunter, agent carter, shuri, enchantress, america chavez, basilisk, baron zemo, lady deathstrike, sebastian shaw, anti-venom, she-venom, beta-ray bill, ba'al, gotgon, maximus, crystal, cloak & dagger, korath the pursuer, minnerva than those 2
    Couldn't agree more, except America Chavez. The day she shows up in this game is the day I lose all my sanity.
    What’s wrong with America Chavez?
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★

Mqc19 said:

Not a fan.

America Chavez makes me gringe so hard that I have no more salt to give, what a dumpster fire
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I think the 2 new champs are to start the tie-in with Realm of Champions for when that is released
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    As far as the design goes, I'm not a fan at all. As far as whether or not I will actually benefit from having them on my roster or enjoy using them in various game content, the jury is still out. My initial reaction is a complete lack of interest in re-skin characters instead of other Marvel originals that aren't already in the game.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’m beyond hyped for Storm Pyramid X. Her character model design looks dope as hell, plus her abilities are very intriguing.