**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.1.6

I'm having trouble with this quest and i cant find an easy path to take. I tried 3 different paths. each one had that one fight where i couldn't progress. I fought nightcrawler (bad idea) I tried Mordo, Magneto, and Groot (Bad idea) and also Magik (Bad idea) All paths link to a very hard fight what should i do???

Comments

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    there isn't any "easy" path in my opinion. In act 5, unless the path is something BS like caltrop or every path has equal length, I would choose the hard but short path
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Could you post the team you are using
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Just so you know after Mordo, mags and Magneto, the ? fights before the boss are iceman and cable.
    AA is easy to beat though
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Unfortunately, IMO there is no perfect answer and Act 5 content is pretty damn difficult all around with the exception of maybe 5.1.2 and 5.1.3. When I completed it, My lineup consisted of 4/40 4*'s all high sig lvls with decent complementing synergies and still took me a handful of attempts to get used to playing against the effects of the node buffs. And when finally completing it, went through a number of revives and pots. There will be some who have probably completed 5.1 without difficulty at all and with less. I would venture to guess they are highly more skilled than the average player, and are fewer in numbers also. A group I certainly wouldn't mind being a part of but sadly will probably never happen. GL, eventually you'll conquer it I'm sure!
  • YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    The Team i am using is all awakened 4 stars at rank 4 level 40/40, they are Classic Spiderman, Black Widow, Venom, Scarlet witch and Deadpool x force. but im am currently saving healing potions and revives to a high number so what can can i do? But i Thank you all for your idea's and advice
  • EezzyEezzy Posts: 41
    ive beat the collector with 4/40s its all doable it could get frustrating tho and i took the redhulk path in 5.1.6 i think it has magik on it as well but after magik its easyish frm there on
    OK Thanks, i was debating weather i do that path but if its relatively easy/hard i do that. Thanks
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Yoshimater wrote: »
    The Team i am using is all awakened 4 stars at rank 4 level 40/40, they are Classic Spiderman, Black Widow, Venom, Scarlet witch and Deadpool x force. but im am currently saving healing potions and revives to a high number so what can can i do? But i Thank you all for your idea's and advice

Well spidey, venom and DPXF aren't that decent attackers anyways. So it's not about skill. Actually, if you've gotten this far with this team without spending, i'd say you've done a pretty good job. SW and BW are great though. I'd suggest just doing 5.1.6. Use any items. Then work on exploring 5.1 from the start. Get some better champs before going into 5.2, or it'll cost you a LOT. DV, GP, AA, Iceman, Magik, SL, Wolvy, Rogue, Thor, Hype, Drax, Hulk, CA-WW2 etc etc.

Btw have you explored Act 4 yet?
    Superman69 wrote: »

Well spidey, venom and DPXF aren't that decent attackers anyways. So it's not about skill. Actually, if you've gotten this far with this team without spending, i'd say you've done a pretty good job. SW and BW are great though. I'd suggest just doing 5.1.6. Use any items. Then work on exploring 5.1 from the start. Get some better champs before going into 5.2, or it'll cost you a LOT. DV, GP, AA, Iceman, Magik, SL, Wolvy, Rogue, Thor, Hype, Drax, Hulk, CA-WW2 etc etc.

Thanks for the advice i would take my 4 stars of hulk Quake and Ultron in but they are not awakened or rank 4
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★

Thanks for the advice i would take my 4 stars of hulk Quake and Ultron in but they are not awakened or rank 4

Take them up anyways. Quake and Ultron are still great unawakened. Hulk is good too, but yeah, his true potential is unlocked when he gets awakened.
    Do ACT 4 100% first if you haven't already and get those 3 t4ccs.

Take them up anyways. Quake and Ultron are still great unawakened. Hulk is good too, but yeah, his true potential is unlocked when he gets awakened.
    Do ACT 4 100% first if you haven't already and get those 3 t4ccs.

Will do. Thanks for all your help
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Is it possible for a guy like me?

I got team of 4* :-

5/50 mordo (duped)
    5/50 AA (will awaken him from arenas)
    5/50 dormammu (duped)
    5/50 wolverine (duped)
    4/40 GP (unduped)

Also got other champs like CM ultron elektra magik thor hulk sym spidey HE falcon rouge all at r4
    Is it possible for a guy like me?

I got team of 4* :-

5/50 mordo (duped)
    5/50 AA (will awaken him from arenas)
    5/50 dormammu (duped)
    5/50 wolverine (duped)
    4/40 GP (unduped)

Also got other champs like CM ultron elektra magik thor hulk sym spidey HE falcon rouge all at r4

Yes 100% positive
    I finally did it. 5.1 Completed