**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Adrenaline Mechanics

Hi folks, anyone cares to explain how the adrenaline mechanics on 6* works?

From observation, it seems that the temporary health bar fills in if you're not hit but wondering if there's any special interaction with specials, masteries (willpower?), champs (eg: does it have any effect on regen champs?) and whether if you have any tips you can share to make the best of this mechanics?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Actually, if you are hit a certain percentage of that damage taken is saved in that temporary white bar, and hitting the opponent back will refill some of your health per hit.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    This is something I was always wondering about. Is this mentioned anywhere in game?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    If you open a champs info and go to their stats there's a little "i" next to the adrenaline icon which explains it.

Basically 30% of any damage from a hit or blocked hit is "stored" and can be recovered when you land a hit, based on how much damage you do.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Basically, once it kicks in, you hit them to replenish your Health. If you don't, your Adrenaline will decay slowly.
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    Thank you so much guys. I had no idea about all those additional details like the decay rate, interaction with nodes etc. I suppose the best tactic to make the best of this mechanics is being extremely aggressive and probably having an unblockable special or an sp3 at hand.