**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changing password doesn't kick others out of your account

I stopped playing this game for a couple months and was shocked when I saw that my account had made progress without me playing. I changed the password so that the person couldn't get into the account but i got a message that someone else logged into the account while i was questing. I tried to change the email but I couldn't because the other person made a purchase and that's one of the questions. I couldn't answer so I couldn't get the email changed. Apparently changing the password wont help in this situation because I've done it multiple times and they still log in sometimes while I'm questing. I'd appreciate all the help and feedback I can get, I don't want an alliance I'm in to be docted for me "account sharing"

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Did you sell a phone/tablet that was logged into the game?
  • _iiZuesii_iiZuesii Posts: 10
    I had

Did you sell a phone/tablet that was logged into the game?

I had
    Lohan33 said:

You sell devices without resetting them? Good lord the security risks..

I thought I had but that would be the only way someone has the ability to log into my account
    they're connect

_iiZuesii said:

I stopped playing this game for a couple months and was shocked when I saw that my account had made progress without me playing. I changed the password so that the person couldn't get into the account but i got a message that someone else logged into the account while i was questing. I tried to change the email but I couldn't because the other person made a purchase and that's one of the questions. I couldn't answer so I couldn't get the email changed. Apparently changing the password wont help in this situation because I've done it multiple times and they still log in sometimes while I'm questing. I'd appreciate all the help and feedback I can get, I don't want an alliance I'm in to be docted for me "account sharing"

if u didn't brick the device when you sold it, they open the game via apple/googleplay account that the device is still logged into (clear your cache at least!) so changing your kabam login wouldn't help.

I'd worry more about your exposed apple/ Google play account and related stored payment info than game logins if i were u.
    they're connected through my kabam sign in I believe because I changed my Apple password as well
  • On the original device used to first play the game, you do NOT need to login with username/password in order to play as that user in the game (thus the problem).

The device (or Kabam) has kept track of what device and game account are used by default, and so used that one when you are not actually logged in within the game.

You could ask Support to UNLINK that device from your game (not sure if you actually did that yet, or just think that since another purchase was done you wouldn’t be able to).
    I think the Purchase question is just about INITIAL few purchases, not the latest purchase (?)