**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you serious Kabam.???

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
I'm a f2p player and not so skilled s
o collecting T4CC is quit hard for me.. Not Uncollected yet. I decided to Rank Up my OR..
I opened 9 crystals and this happened
I'm really frustrated now.. I know RNG and all that Blah blah blah but it's really annoying

Comments

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @TheSaith

Same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago, I opened 17 (I think) to get some mutant T4 and got ........ZERO!!!!!

I had everything else to take my OR 5* to rank 5. I ended up taking a different class to rank 5.

Me
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    RNG applies to each crystal, and one pull's results do not influence the next. There is an equal chance of pulling nine mutant as there is of pulling the ones you did.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rng
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I needed 3 science recently and got them in 10 crystals. Probably the only time I've gotten what I've needed.

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    1 out of 6 classes equals a 16.666667% chance on any 1 occurrence.

If you have used a trade in crystal it is

1 out 5 classes equalling a 20% chance on any 1 occurrence.

Those odds not in your favor if your heart is set on 1 specific class.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    TheVyrus said:

1 out of 6 classes equals a 16.666667% chance on any 1 occurrence.

If you have used a trade in crystal it is

1 out 5 classes equalling a 20% chance on any 1 occurrence.

Those odds not in your favor if your heart is set on 1 specific class.

I got exactly what I needed both times I used the trade-in.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★

This is uncommon, but not impossible. This is totally RNG, and that could mean that you'll pull 3 Mutants in a row next, or you could go another 50 Crystals without a Mutant.

A lot has changed in the Glory Store. You might want to take the time to become Uncollected so you can take advantage of the Uncollected Glory Store update that gives access to a lot more T4CC.

I understand But it's really frustrating 😤.. I can't be Uncollected with my r4 4stars, I'm not that skilled. I do not grind that hard. I play for fun and enjoy not getting upset and being stressful..
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    jdeck59 said:

It's not RNG lol. If it truly was, we wouldn't all have multiple dupes of meme champs and no god tiers

Who's "we?" I mean you just posted in a thread started by an F2P player who is not yet Uncollected and is trying to rank up his Omega Red.

Are you saying the game was rigged to not give him mutant T4CC because it hates him, or are you saying the game was rigged to give him a 5* Omega Red because it likes him? Because you don't get to pick only one of those.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    TheSaith said:

This is uncommon, but not impossible. This is totally RNG, and that could mean that you'll pull 3 Mutants in a row next, or you could go another 50 Crystals without a Mutant.

A lot has changed in the Glory Store. You might want to take the time to become Uncollected so you can take advantage of the Uncollected Glory Store update that gives access to a lot more T4CC.

I understand But it's really frustrating 😤.. I can't be Uncollected with my r4 4stars, I'm not that skilled. I do not grind that hard. I play for fun and enjoy not getting upset and being stressful..
    If you're playing for fun you need to be okay with going at your own pace, and not worry about anyone else. In particular, you're way ahead of me when I was level 49. Granted, most of the reason for that is because the game was still relatively young when I was 49 and higher things didn't exist, but that's not relevant. I enjoyed playing the game at level 49 with no Act 5 and no Uncollected rewards and no rank 3 5* Omega Red in my roster. When I was 49 getting a single T4CC was an achievement.

The rest of the game isn't going anywhere. It will be there when you finally get there. I suspect there's a lot you can do to play more efficiently, and use opportunities available to you without pushing too hard (there are always ways to improve) but playing at your own pace, on your own terms, is ultimately going to make the game more enjoyable, if you choose to let it be.

And don't think UC is beyond your abilities either. I had many alliance mates say that at one time, and fight by fight and path by path they got there with some friendly advice, practice, and patience. When you decide you want to tackle that, and there's no rush, I'd be happy to point you in the right direction, and I'm sure there are many other players more than willing to offer advice on how to get that first completion.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

It's not RNG lol. If it truly was, we wouldn't all have multiple dupes of meme champs and no god tiers

Wut?

What about RNG says you shouldn't have duplicate results? True RNG is a unknown result being either different or identical to the last attempt. Flip a coin 10 times. Random results are random, not unique.

That always happens when you need one specific class. You always get mostly the class you have the most of. Once when I was looking for Skill for Fury, I popped open about twelve I think and got eight mystics and four cosmics.

And how does the game know you need only skill?
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    I opened like 34 t4cc crystals the other and got 1 science t4cc. That was all I needed was science. It was hard to believe that rng would be that bad.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★

That always happens when you need one specific class. You always get mostly the class you have the most of. Once when I was looking for Skill for Fury, I popped open about twelve I think and got eight mystics and four cosmics.

Lol. It's so easy to know.

The game can't read your mind. It can't know who you want to rank up and when.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I was unaware that Uri Geller was inside the server.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Man it's almost like because you are looking for 1 specific class that means you have a 1/6 chance of getting what you want but a 5/6 of getting stuff you don't want
    Meaning you are more likely to get catalysts you don't want
  • A5hi5h91A5hi5h91 Posts: 1
    Am I so unlucky or this game use some strategy on crystals. Whenever I roll crystal for hero,I always got zeros(4 star iron man) seriously! Do you know how hard it is to get 4 star crystal, and out of anyone I got this slowest zero.
    Mike192 said:

DNA3000 said:

jdeck59 said:

Who's "we?" I mean you just posted in a thread started by an F2P player who is not yet Uncollected and is trying to rank up his Omega Red.

Are you saying the game was rigged to not give him mutant T4CC because it hates him, or are you saying the game was rigged to give him a 5* Omega Red because it likes him? Because you don't get to pick only one of those.
    The game pretty much knows what you want from T4CC and doesnt give you lol and I have been in a bunch of streams to see that for other players and for myself too.
    That said, its all RNG and thats what Kabam is moving this game towards
    So how does it know? When you go to the crystal screen., how does it determine at that point, what t4cc you need vs what you don't want?

What if you get 4 of the class you need out of 10 crystals. What does that say about what the game is thinking?
This discussion has been closed.