**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 7: Latverian Infiltration - Coming March 22nd!

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    My alliance still runs Map 6 itemless at 10.3+k prestige.

Scouting is essential. Hoping for a “one team fits all nodes” at this stage of the game is pretty meaningless.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    xNig said:

My alliance still runs Map 6 itemless at 10.3+k prestige.

Scouting is essential. Hoping for a “one team fits all nodes” at this stage of the game is pretty meaningless.

send screenshots
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    And why are DoomBOTS not roBOTS? It's in the name Kabam, come on.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Sounds like some of you had no business on the map you were on to begin with
    Just milking having a corvus. 😂
  • @xNig whatever you do say, the difficulty has increased a lot. A lot of niche defenders requiring a lot of different rankups. My lane in t2 now has a void debuff immune, with a nick on the gate, and manthing at the end. If it were not for nick i could drop a mutant. Last aq i managed to do it with blade itself, but this isnt easy. AQ isnt supposed to be corvus food, but so many KM''s, sinister, void, domino, g99, was uncalled for. WIth absolutely zero warning they dumped it on us. We have no way to prepare for it. Playing around these niche defenders, and nodes, and multipliers, what fun isnt it.
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    anyone think dooms block penetration is a bit ridiculous?
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    Our team too is struggling on map 6. We have been running all map 6 for a year now. I know that we will adjust as time goes on and it will get easier. Some of us have the roster to adjust attackers for our lines and can get through but others on the team don't have big rosters and they are using all their potions on Day 2. We may have to back off to map 5 too but that means we will for sure have a handful of players leave for an all map 6 team. The difficulty is causing turmoil in a time that we wished we didn't have anything else to worry about.
  • EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    Has anyone brought to the attention of the game team that the Alliance Quest Completion event was reset after the first day? @Kabam Miike
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Well think again because we have been completing it without failure for over a year now
    Then a small change like this shouldnt have you on the forum having a fit talking about quitting to go to Realm then
  • BiiverBiiver Posts: 25

We have played map 6 for over a year now, so no.. What a dumb answer. Kabam gives us no warning and makes the map harder, only so people can by more potions.

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    My alliance has a team of 77777, 76666, 76666. I forced them to add map 7 to the mix and though they were scared at first we broke through and all 3 bgs completed the map. They upped the stakes with map 6 because it was a cream puff map that r5 5 stars are way too overpowered for.

Now that map 6 switches it up a little it seems super hard. Its not, after a couple weeks it will be business as usual don't downgrade to map 5, it is a waste of time.

Talking to Kabam directly I would like to know in advanced which map 7 will be coming out because waiting to see what variation it is gives people that are new to map 7 anxiety unnecessarily. A day in advanced would make all the difference in the world because I had to prepare for all 3 maps plus the new map 6 this week which is ridiculous.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Yeah, would have been nice to see the map in advance to be able to work out some lane assignments and teams. Anyone who says this isn't harder is flat lying. Even the global buffs have gotten harder.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Well think again because we have been completing it without failure for over a year now
    Then a small change like this shouldnt have you on the forum having a fit talking about quitting to go to Realm then
    I'm not about to quit for the Realm, I'm about to quit mobile gaming entirely. That's **** to stress everyone out like this they could've given us advance notice of the maps to prepare for the BS changes. Now everyone is just stressed out and people aren't logging in.
    So managing resources like alliance revives and health pots is out of the realm of map 6 players? Even tho we get them free in the glory store? Or perhaps y’all are just so use to not using glory on revives/pots?

So this sounds reasonable. Personally I prioritize my glory towards those two items to rank top 20+ running map 7. Because the overall rewards outweigh the glory store. Well, it use to. But seeing these map 6 players crying about increased difficulty finally have an understanding of what map 7 players have been saying through changes since it’s release.

Map 7 players stood alone then (and now with mesmerize+mighty charge thing mini boss), map 6 players can roll up their sleeves and put an effort out there. 👍.

Like it or hate it. Map 7 players have never been given the maps early. Never had any say in the increased nodes, mini boss changes, etc...so why would map 6 alliances be any different?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    So far my only question for map 6 is.. Is it necessary to give IW the tenacity? It seems to directly target Stealthy and definitely makes NF less effective. Tested Stealthy even though I was skeptical that the 50% tenacity would remove 100% of his slow debuffs and it did. Literally every one of them:) Maybe it was bad luck, but it pretty much removes his viability against her. Which is kind of a bummer because I just ranked him up...thinking his utility was going to be pretty useful.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★

So far my only question for map 6 is.. Is it necessary to give IW the tenacity? It seems to directly target Stealthy and definitely makes NF less effective. Tested Stealthy even though I was skeptical that the 50% tenacity would remove 100% of his slow debuffs and it did. Literally every one of them:) Maybe it was bad luck, but it pretty much removes his viability against her. Which is kind of a bummer because I just ranked him up...thinking his utility was going to be pretty useful.

Nick is the best he can’t mis when above 5 tatcit chage ge one so he doesn’t need the bleed but definitely make it much easier to kil he and tier2 wil faul 75 shug of
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Spare a thought for low map players, doom isn't all that easy for developing rosters and unskilled hacks. I wonder how many thanos kills have turned into maybes this week.
  • AQ has become a lot lot harder. Global nodes aside, some of the nodes are a little too overtuned.
    Sinister on 100% powergain and unblockable SP2
    HUman Torch on strike Back and powergain.
    These two encounters are very very annoying that just shouldnt be there on an aq Map.

There are some encounters that should be switched out as well.
    Nick Fury in T2 : niche, requires specific counter.
    Juggernaut on straight Degen in T2.
    G99 on limber in T3.
    Hype on Starburst in T3

Reduce the number of domino's we are facing. That is unavoidable damage we just keep taking.

This is all with respect to Map6.
  • BoranParkerBoranParker Posts: 47
    edited March 2020
    Making AQ a lot harder is not a good idea. Specially for F2P players around here. They need to increase the fight time from 3 minutes to 5 or 6 minutes. Sometimes skill is not enough for pass the opponent. The harder champs, the longer matches.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Gamer said:

Nick is the best he can’t mis when above 5 tatcit chage ge one so he doesn’t need the bleed but definitely make it much easier to kil he and tier2 wil faul 75 shug of
    Yeah, Torch is good too. Was mostly wondering if making Stealthy basically useless against her was an intended consequence of the tenacity node. Or if it was intended to counter NF and inability to slow her was just a byproduct. Stealthy is a relatively new champ whose slow debuff (counter to miss) is part of what makes him relevant to current content.
  • Gamer said:

Yeah, Torch is good too. Was mostly wondering if making Stealthy basically useless against her was an intended consequence of the tenacity node. Or if it was intended to counter NF and inability to slow her was just a byproduct. Stealthy is a relatively new champ whose slow debuff (counter to miss) is part of what makes him relevant to current content.
    My leader uses domino to solo her. She isnt too bad.
    The niche lanes and fights are what really kill it. WOuld have loved some time for feedback and planning rankups/lanes for this.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★

So people who have completed act 6, explored up through 6.1, Explored every variant except V1 (mostly cause it's too long), done initial run of LOL have no business with map 6? Get the F out of here. I have 12 R5 and 1 R2, and I've completed everything I just stated and this new AQ change is absolute garbage. It's like they didn't think through the node/champ combinations just expected they could swap out the champs and it would be business as usual.

If they were going to roll out this big of a change and add so many more difficult defenders they should have released a map ahead of time to give alliances the time to plan paths rather than just opened the damn thing up and let us organize all this on the fly. I'm sure over time it will be business as usual but at a time like this with everything going on the lack of communication (Kabam's BIGGEST flaw in my opinion) is really hurting a lot of people.

So people who have completed act 6, explored up through 6.1, Explored every variant except V1 (mostly cause it's too long), done initial run of LOL have no business with map 6? Get the F out of here. I have 12 R5 and 1 R2, and I've completed everything I just stated and this new AQ change is absolute garbage. It's like they didn't think through the node/champ combinations just expected they could swap out the champs and it would be business as usual.

If they were going to roll out this big of a change and add so many more difficult defenders they should have released a map ahead of time to give alliances the time to plan paths rather than just opened the damn thing up and let us organize all this on the fly. I'm sure over time it will be business as usual but at a time like this with everything going on the lack of communication (Kabam's BIGGEST flaw in my opinion) is really hurting a lot of people.
    Really.. You don't wanna be flexing your roster or account progress in front of Wnp... lol

Completing A6 (not too tough), Exploring through 6.1 (not too tough especially with the R5s we are having nowadays), V2-V4 were/are facerolling easy, initial run of LOL (depends on when they did that and who they did it with).

The new Map 6 is not hard at all. It's harder, yes, but not hard hard. To put it in perspective, the old map 6 was wayyyy too easy.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    But seriously these doombots are overpowered and passive AI makes me want to quit aq altogether
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    I’m like the new map6 it op my game skills and not just steamed roll it with a covus somone node is a bit wierdo take of domino one a sp1 Star but stil let it be one the unblocking node. U hav a change to rearet to the node.