**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 account

I am having 2 account in game , One account directly open from gmail and the second account is kabam account in which I have to put email and password manually , but my gmail id and Kabam Id is same , Is it something against TOS

Comments

• Are you sure the first one isn’t just being linked via Google Play (or Game Center), instead of having an actual Kabam ID assigned to it ?

Or is it the default game account that your Device will use (without actually having attached it to an ID yet) that could be accessed by doing LOGOUT within game (it will then revert to Device Default accounts without having an ID).

Don’t think you can have 2 accounts that actually have the same Kabam Login ID (otherwise they would be the same game account).

Anyways, NOT against the ToS, but you may want to actually assign a Kabam ID (different ID/email) for that first one too (even if you use Play/Center), just so there is another way to login to either one if the Play/Center attachment is lost.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Not against the tos to have two accounts. Your main account is most likely the one associated with your Google play, hence your Gmail. And the other is just a standard email/password login. So logging into Google play will always load your main account. You'll always use your email/password to log in your baby account.
  • Rex89Rex89 Posts: 22
    @crogs exactly , I am using my main account then I create baby accout(kabam account) with same email id, so whenever I try to log in game my main account open then I have to logout and put email and password to open baby account
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Rex89 said:

@crogs exactly , I am using my main account then I create baby accout(kabam account) with same email id, so whenever I try to log in game my main account open then I have to logout and put email and password to open baby account

I have to do the same with my main and alt acct. I wish there was a way I could switch back and forth between accts without having to log in/out constantly..
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Knorr7227 said:

Rex89 said:

I have to do the same with my main and alt acct. I wish there was a way I could switch back and forth between accts without having to log in/out constantly..
    I don't think people with multiple accounts is really a concern of theirs. Honestly. I can't blame them. I have a bester iPhone I play on the baby account and I play my main account on an android. Cuts down on switching. The only thing I don't like is the iPhone screen is so small, so any difficult content, I'll switch to the android phone.

But I don't think any game developer thinks of designing ease of use features around people playing multiple accounts. That would just make it easy for people to play multiple accounts that aren't necessarily theirs. That said, on Android, emails and passwords are stored. So I can essentially choose an email from a drop down and choose the email's password and sign in. So it's not that difficult switching. And when in the secondary account logging back into the main is two button presses and nothing else.