**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

SA Rewards Update?

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
I know Kabam have been doing well with updating rewards so far, but what are the thoughts on updating SA rewards?

Considering the amount of people that actually reach the top milestones, or place anywhere near the top, the rewards seem rather outdated.

1k 5* shards for number 1 in ranked (2250 if you include milestones) and to be earning the sort of points to put you anywhere near the top 5%, which would earn you 1200 - 1450 5* shards per week, then those sort of rewards are very little in the scale of what you'd typically be earning or buying in the week.

Maybe adding some 6* shards, or more 5* shards - would definitely be looking at increased gold crystals, or guaranteed gold? Maybe add some 6* +2 sig stones for the top 5 alliances, give the top alliances more motivation to compete, and 5* / 4* and so on equivalents for lower ranked alliances?

Even doubling the current shards / gold rewards currently rewarded would be a lot more relevant to most alliances, especially the upper tiers at the current stage of the game.

I'm not asking for more free stuff, I love the changes kabam have been doing recently with the daily / weekly quests, updates to the glory store - it just feels like SA rewards are very outdated with the amount of grind to achieve the maximum rewards

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I agree at this stage in the game SA rewards seem very outdated. Don't get me wrong they're free rewards and nice to have but with the progression of the game they are stale.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The top end needs a significant boost, 1k 5* shards a week is nothing anymore for endgame players
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Lvernon15 said:

The top end needs a significant boost, 1k 5* shards a week is nothing anymore for endgame players

If they made it 5 T1A for 750k+ what’d you think of that?