**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 5 or 6* rank 2? :) and why in your opinion?

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

Comments

• MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    Quake if u can play her really well. If u can''t and are not willing to learn, then forget it. I ranked 5 her before I really mastered her, which I think might have been a mistake because I have been learning for almost a year now and still can't reaaaally play her. He still comes in handy every now and then but I wish I could use her in more content. She is the hardest champion to play in the game and also a bit boring
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Moudou said:

Quake if u can play her really well. If u can''t and are not willing to learn, then forget it. I ranked 5 her before I really mastered her, which I think might have been a mistake because I have been learning for almost a year now and still can't reaaaally play her. He still comes in handy every now and then but I wish I could use her in more content. She is the hardest champion to play in the game and also a bit boring

I wait for next 6 star. If i pull trash than i like to rank imiw and medusa :)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gotta be quake, top 2 champ. You can play her well, countless uses in act 6 aw and aq
    Lvernon15 said:

Gotta be quake, top 2 champ. You can play her well, countless uses in act 6 aw and aq

Yup quake and nick fury in future
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Quake
    Any moreeee opinions? :)
    I r5 medusa maybe for robots?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Wait it out for a bit. Maybe hulkbuster becomes a good option?

Wait it out for a bit. Maybe hulkbuster becomes a good option?

Yes ill wait