**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hela Unblockable daisy chain

I don't see how Hela is supposed to have Unblockable repeatedly renewed on her in Alliance Quest. We are on Map 2. We have had this issue before, but this time it is basically 100% Unblockable for the first minute of the fight.

There is a local node that says at the beginning of a fight she gains a Fury and every 30 seconds afterwards, she gains a Fiury. The node also says that whenever she gains a Fury she becomes Unstoppable for 5 seconds. That's not what is happening. Without gaining additional Fury, Hela is consisting renewing Unblockable.

Her only way to create new Fury buffs, other than the node every 30 seconds, is to charge a heavy attack. But, she's not charging a heavy attack. She's just holding block and the Unblockable is renewing.

I don't see how this is anything but a glitch.

Now, we have had this problem before and it occurs the exact same way. This particular time we chose the Personal Space modifier that adds a Fury buff whenever the attacker is near the Defender. I am maintaining my distance while the Unblockable is active, so no new Fury buffs are created. Plus, it takes 3 seconds for these buffs to activate. The Unblockable is renewing sometimes in a half a second, definitely quicker than 3 seconds.

But, I recognise that Personal Space may be a poor choice for this due to the increased difficulty with Hela. As such, I think the point bonus for success with the modifier should be way more than what it is.

Regardless, Hela should be renewing Unblockable sooner than every 30 seconds unless she is charging a heavy attack. But we are seeing that she is renewing Unblockable on average every 2 seconds even when she is just holding a block.

Please fix.

Comments

• BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    BowlSheet said:

Regardless, Hela should be renewing Unblockable sooner than every 30 seconds unless she is charging a heavy attack. But we are seeing that she is renewing Unblockable on average every 2 seconds even when she is just holding a block.

To edit: Hela should NOT be renewing Unblockable sooner than every 30 seconds unless charging a heavy attack.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Her SP1 also makes her gain a fury.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Her s1 gives a fury that triggers it
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182
    our alliance has had this the last couple of days and its affected at least one BG in completion

@Kabam Miike is this a bug, it feels like it
  • Hey there, does anyone happen to have footage of what they were seeing?