**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hela Unblockable daisy chain

I don't see how Hela is supposed to have Unblockable repeatedly renewed on her in Alliance Quest. We are on Map 2. We have had this issue before, but this time it is basically 100% Unblockable for the first minute of the fight.

There is a local node that says at the beginning of a fight she gains a Fury and every 30 seconds afterwards, she gains a Fiury. The node also says that whenever she gains a Fury she becomes Unstoppable for 5 seconds. That's not what is happening. Without gaining additional Fury, Hela is consisting renewing Unblockable.

Her only way to create new Fury buffs, other than the node every 30 seconds, is to charge a heavy attack. But, she's not charging a heavy attack. She's just holding block and the Unblockable is renewing.

I don't see how this is anything but a glitch.

Now, we have had this problem before and it occurs the exact same way. This particular time we chose the Personal Space modifier that adds a Fury buff whenever the attacker is near the Defender. I am maintaining my distance while the Unblockable is active, so no new Fury buffs are created. Plus, it takes 3 seconds for these buffs to activate. The Unblockable is renewing sometimes in a half a second, definitely quicker than 3 seconds.

But, I recognise that Personal Space may be a poor choice for this due to the increased difficulty with Hela. As such, I think the point bonus for success with the modifier should be way more than what it is.

Regardless, Hela should be renewing Unblockable sooner than every 30 seconds unless she is charging a heavy attack. But we are seeing that she is renewing Unblockable on average every 2 seconds even when she is just holding a block.

Please fix.

Comments

• Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    BowlSheet said:

Regardless, Hela should be renewing Unblockable sooner than every 30 seconds unless she is charging a heavy attack. But we are seeing that she is renewing Unblockable on average every 2 seconds even when she is just holding a block.

To edit: Hela should NOT be renewing Unblockable sooner than every 30 seconds unless charging a heavy attack.
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Her SP1 also makes her gain a fury.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Her s1 gives a fury that triggers it
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 183
    our alliance has had this the last couple of days and its affected at least one BG in completion

@Kabam Miike is this a bug, it feels like it
  • Options
    Hey there, does anyone happen to have footage of what they were seeing?