**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Second R5 5*

I already have 5* R5 Nick Fury at Sig 1. I was wondering what to rank up next. I'm in the process of 100% Act 5 with 5.1 100%, 5.2 need to do all of the collector fights apart from the first one I did, 5.3 halfway 100%, 5.4 100%. I haven't done 6.1.2 yet as sentinel and Ultron there seem bad and I don't have Medusa. What would you all suggest?

Second R5 5* 43 votes

Unawakened Domino
27%
WayntosFredhorst23BrokenThehereticMoudouDeaconKRANꓘAaronc94AATTSpideyFunkoNerdNerdNerd1CaptainGame 12 votes
Sig 20 Captain Marvel Movie
72%
GamerEvilEmpireManup456Lvernon15QmonMoosetiptronicCharlie_SceneMitriaxB_Dizzle_01RockypantherxX_Factor_AgentEtjamaMiStaLovakubricknolanEinfachSoBLACKMILKTEA_88PeaRatNarwhal52xThicco_ModeH3t3r 31 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    You already have NF for the synergy, just get quake and you'll destroy everything(Quake is not necessary, but it's a good safety net to have)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah like some stated above, because you have fury, the choice is much clearer. Those two are a mean duo
  • Bc10551Bc10551 Posts: 52
    I just got the flaming trinity (but not on my questing team) as 5* lol but from what you all are saying I will r5 CMM thanks for all the advice
    Should I dump my cosmic Sig stones into CMM? Also what about genetics? She is Sig 20 rn, how far should I go to. Thanks all
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Unawakened Domino
    She doesn't need to be awakened.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Because you have Fury r5 definitely CMM but you should definitely r5 as well at some point.
    @Theheretic CMM already is awakened lol
  • Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
    Cmm can help a lot man with, finishing act5, the bosses in act6 and in general questing and she pairs up really great with your nick
  • Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
    Her abiliity doesn't scale too good from what I remember but if you enter binary you almost always stay in it with nick synergy and if you know what you are doing of course. The most important thing that you want is the indistructible but that scales bad, I would say take her to like sig 50 to 60, but later on take her higher as she has good prestige