**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

War 5 - about how many didn’t get match kabam?

RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
What’s the estimated number of how many alliances didn’t get a match for war 5? Want to estimate at the most, how many alliances can jump us in the standings... Thanks!

Comments

• RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Disagree? Who’s the random cranky old man that keeps hitting “disagree” lol.... Nothing to disagree about. Asking a question.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    The people who didn’t get a match probably won’t see any adjustment to their score. However, if you alliance was matched, they are going to deduct the points you received from that match.

The only question I HAVEN'T seen answered is will they adjust the multipliers to account for that war?
    Thanks Sand! Same outcome I guess. It would be the difference of those who did and didn’t. Just trying to get a rough estimate of the worst case scenario.
    And of course. Someone thought they would be funny and add another “disagree” to my post. I knew that would happen. Ha ha ha.
    Lohan33 said:

The people who didn’t get a match probably won’t see any adjustment to their score. However, if you alliance was matched, they are going to deduct the points you received from that match.

The only question I HAVEN'T seen answered is will they adjust the multipliers to account for that war?

Well yes and no they wont move up but you would move DOWN jumping them ahead of you
    Yes
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Quick question how many days ago was war 5?
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Dang it we won that war sandwiched between two losses
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    Our alliance was affected in War 5 and we dropped about 300 spots. I would imagine we should climb about the same number when it is all said and done...correct?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    The War is being discounted for everyone. Points are being removed across the board.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Any update on reward distribution that anyone has seen?