**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Delve Underground to Steal Mole Man’s Hidden Treasures! [Corrected]

1235»

Comments

• Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131

Are these rewards mentioned correct cause this week's master difficulty gave two ultimate crystals which are not mentioned here. Plus are the five star shards according to the rewards
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Super long, boring, they should make it short omg
  • Frenky1988Frenky1988 Posts: 3
    Easy event with lot of pretty good rewards. Its a little bit boring, but dont care when rewards are ok.
  • tron2050tron2050 Posts: 41
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Miike
    I am facing an issue on iOS in Mole man expedition week 4 (chapter 4).
    After I clear defender, he is coming back alive again and my attacker health reducing by 50%.
    And this is happening only in few fights.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    tron2050 said:

@Kabam Miike
    After I clear defender, he is coming back alive again and my attacker health reducing by 50%.

This happened with me also. after i defeated MOONKNIGHT (chapter4 - right side - epic), but when i tap the victory screen it again took me back to fight loading screen with full health MK when my champs health got reduced by 50%... after defeating it again it did not happen again. But just think when u r fighting in aq & this happens!!! kabam needs to look into it...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    tron2050 said:

Is this only on Epic difficulty? I didn't see it happen on Heroic or Normal. Just curious.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    tron2050 said:

@Kabam Miike

This bug happened to me the opposite way while I was exploring Act 4. After Maestro KO'd my Domino she came back alive with her health back to 80% as she was before entering the fight. Free revive and pots, I guess.

tron2050 said:

Is this only on Epic difficulty? I didn't see it happen on Heroic or Normal. Just curious.

Yes, epic only.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Interesting. I'm almost done with Master. Only 8 more paths.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    tron2050 said:

tron2050 said:

Yes, epic only.
    I have had that happen in multiple difficulties. Had to restart the game for it to "fix" itself.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Other feedback. Where the heck are the t1a. Like we’re there any in this thing?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Finally done with this.

Too many paths for my liking but the rewards were decent.
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    A decent side quest in a while in terms of rewards. Could have been better with less paths and more shards for the epic difficulty.
  • Stealth_siddu4Stealth_siddu4 Posts: 3
    Skrull are spotlight