**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which is Worse: 6.2.5 or 6.2.6?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
So I'm trying to explore 6.2 while I'm in lockdown and I 100% the first four quests and took down the No Retreat Champion boss, but I'm stuck at 6.2.5. This quest is just horrible, every single fight is so heavily noded and there is a ton of enemies who have stun or debuff immune nodes which makes the global node even harder. Playing it after I've done all the other quests, I have to wonder what the team was thinking when they made it since it is so vastly different from the rest of 6.2. I legitimately think that is the worst piece of content in the game, way worse The Champion boss in the next quest, even with the No Retreat node active. At least with The Champion, it's a straightforward fight with the right champs, but with 6.2.5, the only three champs who counters the node well are Doom, Namor, and Ghost. The former is bad for a lot of the fights though, because there is a lot of stun immune and debuff immune fights. This, combined with the gates, makes it absolutely miserable. The only way I can see to get through the gated paths is to use units and revives. At least with the ungated paths, I can bring in Namor too and use him for any fight that is stun or debuff immune since his signature ability allows him to ignore the damage from the node (Though you can't use a sp1 or sp2 because there's a small delay between his attacks where his hydrokinetic armor doesn't activate and he takes the full damage).
Anyways, which do you guys think is harder?

Which is Worse: 6.2.5 or 6.2.6? 68 votes

67%
SuperChronaPalanthraxTerraLvernon15Mhd20034Baseballguy711WorknprogresssimolazBattle_GreninjaReverend_RuckusGhostboytjieARK916CiciliatoTehsigzorzpigupompomTheSpicyKnightRockypantherxgfan_13KGold29StevieManWonder 46 votes
32%
samalasravanUncle_Fatty_247SiddhantKwatraThatGuyYouSaw235kikiFurieuxScopeotoe987B_Dizzle_01RemeliSpaddictedDrPepper_75X_Factor_AgentGwenpoolManDead1OGAvengerEl_ProfessorTheTalentsCtfz35OMGJimboDas_giIbby 22 votes

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian
    Is this even a competition. 6.2.5 is soooooo roster dependent whilst 6.2.5 your only concern is just the champion boss. 6.2.5 is mainly the paths themselves and the mordo like the cherry on top
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I am compelled to vote on every poll I see, but I have not even attempted act 5 yet so.... Help me conquer my addiction
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    edited March 2020
    6.2.5 you can pay to win

6.2.6 you can pay unlimited amount of money and still don't win. It's at another level of bs.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    If you can get the dexes, 6.2.5 is way worse, and genuinely cashgrabby
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    consider both but 6.2.5 is the harder like diamond and 6.2.6 is like crushing your skull on your hands exactly at the moment when you have 4 powerness and 1% health remaning
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    .6 is just the boss and do you bleed path, .5 is the whole quest
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    well, until u explore 6.3.3 mysterio blockade
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I have 3 paths left in 6.2.5 and 4 paths left in 6.2.6
    I cant explore Act 6 cuz I dont have the cosmic or tech champs needed for the gates in 6.2.5, cant even use my 6 stars that would work great for those gates