**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino, Namor or Colossus

RyseRyse Posts: 181
Plz take a minute and vote. thanks

Domino, Namor or Colossus 59 votes

R5 Domino 4* duped
37%
zuffyAlex13369arsjumJayBird_IsTheWordBrokenThesurvivlistEtjamakubricknolanLandres20Aaronc94FrostyNickelThicco_ModeAstoundsms_5707983bigchungus21_Ya_Boi_28YENANSASHESSpideyFunkolowlevelplayerH_I_Z 22 votes
R3 Colossus 5* unduped
61%
AzKicker316allinashesTerrarnr87Fredhorst23EvangelionlovrMoosetiptronic10or_StrongMitriaxAleorAldacMoudouMaddog0894X_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderMiStaLovaSleipnirrodKRANꓘPeaRatBigKidScotty 36 votes
R5 Namor 4* duped
1%
Celtic1981 1 vote

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    It depends ...
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    R3 Colossus 5* unduped
    5* will go further, and Colossus is a beast.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    R3 Colossus 5* unduped
    After that, namor
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    R5 Domino 4* duped
    Unless namor is at max sig, Domino. No doubts, one of the most solid and easy to use champs with a broken damage output if you play it right, colossus is great with immunities but anyone who nullifies and punishes it will kill you, namor sig at max is great for beating some nodes
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    R3 Colossus 5* unduped
    Colossus, he's a beast now and will take you through your content (I'm assuming since you're asking about maxing 4*s) better than 4*s
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    R5 Domino 4* duped
    I thought that colossus was a 4 star. Rank colossus up first, he will have the most use.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    R3 Colossus 5* unduped
    This poll is amazing. For those of us that were here before Colossus was buffed, take a moment to think about and appreciate this: he is in the same conversation with Domino and Namor now! I love playing him, and he was the first 5/50 4* on my second account. I'm really hoping that the Hulkbuster buff will be at the Colossus level.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    R3 Colossus 5* unduped
    colossus is easily one of the best mutants, id say its between him and OR, really just the only option it seems
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    R5 Domino 4* duped
    sorry to all yee domino haters, but I woud say she his arguably the best champ in the game, she has nearly everything, from evade to armor break to even AAR
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    R5 Domino 4* duped
    Didn't realize Colossus was a 5 star. Go Colossus.
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    R3 Colossus 5* unduped
    @H_I_Z no one is hating on domino...please stop acting like she’s the best champ in the game. She has some great damage and is useful defensively, but she’s nowhere close to the top tiers. Omega is better. I have a 5/65 domino and she’s great. She’s very luck based and has minimal utility aside from AAR
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    R5 Domino 4* duped
    Ryse said:

Everyone mentioning OR, I already R4ed him and he's really awesome with suicides. unduped but still a hyperbeast. If I get an AG, I am extremely confused between him and R4 Fury.

I would say Fury because he gains a lot more from the awakened ability and he's just amazing in general. The problem is that he's not very suicide friendly. Something to keep in mind.