**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sunspot Parry bug?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
My 5* R3 sunspot is missing the parry in most of fights. I have been playing this game since 2016 so i'm good at parrying skill.
When i try for parry, sunspot misses it and takes the combo. I don't have this issue with anyother champion. Anyone facing similar issue with Sunspot?

Comments

• Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182
    i thought it was just me and im bad, lol maybe not
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Hawkt1 said:

SAME!!
    I think it's just that all of us are bad......

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    @Hawkt1 @lowlevelplayer i think this is a bug because we don't have this problem with other champs.
    @Kabam Miike Please address us on this issue. It's really frustrating during critical match ups
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Hawkt1 said:

Same lol thought it was my garbage device combined w/ my grand ma-like reaction time
    We are just fooled sometimes :D
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Same lol I just got sunspot yesterday so I thought I wasn't using him right or something
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Yea I miss parry sometimes as well. I just assume I'm either bad or it's my old device dropping input lol
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I have the same problem with Archangel. Seems like the opponent just dashes too fast when they're away.
    Mephisto said:
    Rule number 1 of the forums: Don't tag the mods
    Its more like rule 5000 but whatever
    @lowlevelplayer These are the mods? I had no idea about it. I have to inform Kabam about this bug.
    @Furrymoosen i seriously regret ranking him up now. 5* R3 could survive in AQ Map2. He misses parry most of the time. Fix in 2021might motivate me to quit the game :D
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

@Furrymoosen i seriously regret ranking him up now. 5* R3 could survive in AQ Map2. He misses parry most of the time. Fix in 2021might motivate me to quit the game :D

I have him as a 6* and haven't noticed the bug yet, but to be fair he has just been auto fighting in normal/heroic side event for xmen use. But general rule of thumb is that if there is a bug that is only a detriment to us then they will ignore it until the next monthly event. Since they already announced bug fixes for the coming event, I wouldn't expect a bug like this to be fixed until the May event. They don't care unless the bug is benefitting us.
    Mephisto said:

@lowlevelplayer These are the mods? I had no idea about it. I have to inform Kabam about this bug.

Yes, those are the mods. If you want, you can file a support ticket.
    The mods can't do anything about this.
    @lowlevelplayer will work on it!
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    That's because the defenders are reacting slow after the combo end or delay in the first attack when you try to parry him
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Took him to 5/65 today and noticed this a couple of times while playing him.
  • GercasGercas Posts: 100 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Is happening to me as well I’m only missing the parry with sunspot
    @Seatin @RichTheMan @Lagacy Could you please help us with this Parry bug with Sunspot? Raising ticket was not useful.
    Anyone still facing this issue? How do we inform Kabam about this? @Kabam Miike