**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Map 6 seems mean spirited?

13»

Comments

• DaddyzoomDaddyzoom Posts: 21
    Glory is meant to be for us to help out, all i buy in revives and heals, but since the change in map 6 in aq I'm low on everything, switch is unfair if u don't have the right champ section 2 manthing node 68 and afew more .needs sorting out by kabam.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Gregdagr8 said:

@xNig nice work! Not itemless but pretty darn close. And you are still using Corvus lol! Our prestige is 10,471 so a bit higher but we are having more item burn than you are. Did you re-do all paths based on which champs each player had? Or did you just say "take your normal map 6 paths and deal with the changes". We did the latter. Many people complaining. And if there are 3 iterations of map 6 like there are in Map 7, that's just too much work to do for officers/leaders. I just don't understand why Kabam didn't give this week for free like they did in other seasons. Especially with what's going on in the world right now.

Yeah I use Corvus to cheese starburst since I wanted to bring SG to help out with Doom. Otherwise I would have brought Gulk.

Anyway, I just told the guys to handle the changes themselves without doing any amendments to pathings. So far no issues but if anyone raises up a problem, we will make changes if we can make it more efficient (like in tier 2, one of the guys is running suicides so the void is a bad matchup, hence I’ll swap paths with him since I don’t run suicides).

At our current level, they should have more than enough champs and knowledge to clear their paths.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Claire is good for this map. I added her to my degen lane team, she's helping me a lot.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

My teammate suggested this solution after a few pesky days of IW mini killing off some of us. That invisibility paired with Tenacity can be a bit of a bugger at times!

Follow-up video showcasing how to build up ST's Fury to get a straight beatdown on IW.

https://youtu.be/cJVsiF06a1k