**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Possible counters to 6.3/6.4 and who would you awaken/rank up?

I’m tired of keep getting some meme tier champions so I’d like to ask you who would you awaken and/or rank up to finish Act 6 (6.3.4-6.4.6) and Variant 1 (2.3 and chapter 3 for initial run)?

Progression:

• Act 1-5: 100%
  • Variant 2-4: 100%
  • LOL/AOL: 0%

Items:

• Awekening 5* gems: 2x generic, 2x cosmic, 2x tech, 1x mutant
  • Rank up 5* gems:
  • R3: 2x cosmic, 1x mutant, 2x skill
  • R4: 2 x cosmic (2016), 2x tech (2015), 1x science (2016), 2x science
  • R5: 1x cosmic, 1x science
  • Signature Stones: 100x cosmic,100x science, 70x mystic, 224x 5* sig crystals

Important Masteries:

• No suicides and no plan to get them ever
  • Deep Wounds and Assassin lv5, Mystic Dispersion lv3

Most of the time I use Domino trinity (with 4* RH) and Ghost + Wasp. In Act 6 my main path clearer is Ghost + Wasp. Other spots are for counters for nodes/defenders/boss. I play in casual Alliance. Do only AQ (map 4, 2k-2,5k glory per round). I don’t participate in wars anymore. . I don’t spend money ingame. I play ~2 hrs per day.

Comments

• m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    bump
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Why not, go do the quest and figure out what you need instead?
    I did it in the past but it cost me a lot of units. Now I would like to know what other people think about it.
    No one forced you to complete it and spend units.

Get in, get stuck, figure out which champ you need to clear it, back out, rank up, go back in.
    Jeez man. There are hundred of similar threads here "Whom should I R5 and why". What's wrong with mine? Did I put too much info here or what?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Specific:
    6.3 - Colossus - NF and Havok bosses, Symbiote - Medusa

Generic:
    Ghost Rider - Blade is still massive even if he's not seen as the panacea that he used to be. May as well have a synergy champion that can actually do a fight or two rather than being dead weight.
    AA - melts anything that you can bleed/poison. A bit more of a health buffer is nice when you're getting close to RoL health pools.

You have the full Thing team synergy lying about - Hela/Angela/Champion to turn him into a monster, so any of those.

6.3 and 4 aren't anything like 6.2 in terms of stupid niche fights, at least in terms of your initial completion. 6.31.-3 are relatively straightforward though it does feel like it ramps up a little bit past there.

Mysterio is a hideous fight, single hits with Ghost or KM's true strike would do you well there.

m4ciekk said:

Jeez man. There are hundred of similar threads here "Whom should I R5 and why". What's wrong with mine? Did I put too much info here or what?

Nothing’s wrong with yours.

But what you’re asking advice for is incredibly specific for an incredibly generic quest with a million answers, and based on what I’ve read, there doesn’t seem to have any thought put into finding out about the paths/bosses for the quests you’re planning to clear. Hence, there’s a implied expectation for whoever is going to give advice from you for them to do your research for you, which is why your post didn’t gain any traction whilst others get replies fast.
    Thanks, what I am talking about. Thanks for the answer Mauled.

I already did chapters 6.3.1 to 6.3.3 and yesterday I finished 6.3.4. and 6.3.5. I used SS against Medusa, Domino against NF and Ghost against Havoc. I bring Colossus R3 but died quickly. Havoc cost me a couple of revives because I don't have a Hood.

IM IW cost me a bit as well. My intercepting skills are not perfect. Ghost, Wasp, and Venom below 18% worked for me.
    Mysterio wasn't easy as well but Wasp did the most job and Venom finished it.

Back to CA IW from 6.3.6, I don't have w Ronan or Hood so I'll probably use Ghost, Wasp, and Blade. Maybe I will try with KM and/or Iceman as well but I already know it will cost me some team revives to finish chapter 3.

Thanks for the tips about Thing. I don't like to play him and I thought that he needs other F4 members for synergies to be effective. If not, then I might use some rank up gems for him.

GR is already awakened. I didn't R3 him because I was saving T4 mystic catalysts for R5 SS but I'm not sure if he's worth it. I have a BWCV as well but she needs suicides masteries AFAIK. Which one of them(GR, DV, SS or BWCV) is more useful in chapter 4?
    xNig said:

m4ciekk said:

Nothing’s wrong with yours.

But what you’re asking advice for is incredibly specific for an incredibly generic quest with a million answers, and based on what I’ve read, there doesn’t seem to have any thought put into finding out about the paths/bosses for the quests you’re planning to clear. Hence, there’s a implied expectation for whoever is going to give advice from you for them to do your research for you, which is why your post didn’t gain any traction whilst others get replies fast.
    I did research before. Most ppl use CA IW, Corvus, Aegon, NF, CMM, Domino/Ghost with full synergies, Heimdall to fake death, HT, Doom, Hyperion. Some of them have unlocked suicides masteries as well and use OR/BWCV.

I put some info that my main target is Act 6 (final 8 paths). I don't participate in wars, do only map 4 in AQ so I also don't need anyone for that part of the game. I wrote about my masteries as well and finally, I showed my roster.

I just want to know which champions people would like to rank up if they have a similar situation but they already finished Act 6.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    I am in similar boat to you - I stupidly spent a bunch of units and revives on 6.3.4 last 18% of IMIW; managed to get him down to 5% but not anymore before I just gave up.
    I do have a 5* Venom at R4 - are you saying that was enough to handle it? What was your strategy?

I only have Domino and Rulk as 5 stars so I haven't been able to rely on the full synergy team either to clear content.

So far, from 6.3.1-6.3.3, Cap IW has been doing an amazing job for me for enemies that can be stunned. His parry essentially is a perfect block, so I have been able to finish fights with just Parry+Heavy and SP1's while losing maybe only 1-2% of my health each fight. Unfortunately it doesn't appear like you have him. I would say from your roster Ghost could probably play the similar role (hard hitting, can avoid damage)

For stun immune fights or other niche fights where the defender has tons of buffs or inflicts/immune to bleed/poison/incinerate debuffs, I have relied on 5* R5 BWCV. I don't run suicides (as I don't want to spend the units and don't feel like the trade offs are worth it). She does alright enough damage without suicides. Using her special 2 has been enough to regain health, that she can do a lot of fights on the path without needing a potion top off. She doesn't need her dupe at all, so give her a try and if you like her playstyle, don't be afraid to rank her up.
    edited March 2020
    Venom has true accuracy when your opponent has 18% health and less so when I revived him an fought with IM IW who has 16% he couldn't regen his health enough fast as I did damage to him. Thanks to true accuracy he couldn't autoblock me. I tried several times with Ghost and Wasp but failed because autoblock.

Just drop his health to ~16% and finish the job with Venom.

I finally beat CA IW in Friday using mostly Ghost. I tried with Blade, Wasp, Domino, Antman but it wasn't efficient. Ghost with tech power boost + Wasp & Ant-Man synergy made it possible with couple of revives.

I got 6* Colossus which is nice so I decided to R4 Omega Red (sig 145). I'm gonna test him for now. If he's alright without suicides I might rank him up later.

I wish to have CA IW, Quake, Void or Red Hulk as a 5*. I have all the resources to R4/R5 two of them but I guess it won't happen till I use all my science gem stones on someone else. Murphy's law :D

Back to my mystic champs. I played a bit with BWCV and her regen is sweet but I'm so confused right now because I'm not sure which one is better for Act 6 chapter 4: R5 SS + R2 BWCV or R4 SS + R3 BWCV. I'll try to find some videos on youtube. I'm lack of mystic t4 catalysts when my others are overflowing so I can't even open more crystals or fragments to rank them both.