**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What if you were able to change mcoc for one day???

What if you were able to change things in mcoc for one day.What were you changing in this game?

Comments

• ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I would implement a trade system, for 24 hours.. you can only trade with alliance members, and the champions you trade have to be of the same rarity (⁵* for ⁵*)
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I would revamp arenas. Add a 5* basic and make them less mind numbing. More fun.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Implement a hierarchy that makes sense. E.g. only super powerful characters as 6*, and skilled humans as 3*. In what world does it make sense for Fury to be better than Thor?
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    And buff Magneto.
    Plenty of great force fields in the contest right now...why not Mags?
    He should also have increased power gain and/or 3 bar power start against any metal champ :smiley:
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    then would have done the following changes

1.add a ph no. verification process so that in case ph is lost or password forgotten, u can still get back ur account by typing in ur verified ph no. registered with that account through the otp like ubisoft uses. In this age of technology Kabam is really outdated in providing players the basic otp verification based recovery option.

2.change the customer care support interaction process as it requires u need to log in to the game first to be able to raise a ticket. what if ur ph is damaged or stolen or simply the game won't run? what alternative provision is there to contact the support?

3.each 5* 6* champs require over 500k gold. but look at the tiles in a quest what gold u get? 182 499 129 gold? is that a joke? its like telling bill gates fed u grass from his garden as hey its still free.

4.bracket the players based on their P. I so that a fairly low level player does not need to compete in arenas with endgamers.all those bots n cheating happens as we are forced to fight to win against ancient ones too. just bracket the players n let them fight within their ranks. a player of 8 months shouldn't be pitted against a player of 5yrs.simple.

5.temporarily pull back all prehistoric aged useless champs in current content situation unlese they have undergone their desirable buffs or fixes. it is understood that developers needs time to buff the outdated champs. so don't put them in ur crystals till u finush the rework? most of the players are complaining grumbling getting depressed even as those unworthy champs are in the crystals still. don't dump them on us in the name of rng luck etc. if ur product doesn't match my requirements either sell me after u have rectified it or just withdraw it from ur market.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I think Synergies are the worst thing to ever happen in this game -- totally serious.

I hate that they are used to provide utility and power to characters thst should, in many cases but especially for older characters, already be in their kits or added to their kits.

So that is what I would change: All enhancements to characters would be made to characters directly -- take Sentry, for example. He only hits as hard as he should when you put TWO other characters with him.

That is absolutely ridiculous to me
  • I'd get rid of global chat and just enjoy the fact the roll playing kids would be freaking out
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Would give everyone a 5* crystal and let people pick the champ they wanted from it. Game should be enjoyable and having 1 champ you want would be nice.

If I got control on April 1st though... I would swap abilities of champs within classes. So for example Karnak would get Aegons abilities and Hawkeye would get Blades. Actually that would be more fun at halloween. April 1st would remove champ descriptions for the ish and giggles.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Buff all OG champs.
    Trade champs with Alliance Mates
    Elimimate PHC for ever
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would just remove gold completely.

Think about it, it’s only used for AQ donations, upgrades, and arena entry unless I’m mistaken. So, just leave donations to BC and Loyalty, only require iso and catalysts for upgrading, and make arenas free. A couple more wrinkles to iron out I’m sure, but it would be interesting.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ooh almost forgot the best thing

Weekly RDT and trading!!!
  • sickoffentsickoffent Posts: 32
    I would sell rank down tickets. Make it a 1 time thing every year. Rank down 1 level on any champ with all resources back for 10$
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Personal Choice: Buff Act 5 Chapter rewards and make it 2 energy instead of 3 per a tile.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    the ability to test out any champ at any rank, level, and sig, against any champ at any node, rank, level, sig, etc. this wouldnt give players rewards but help them experiment and practice, and mess around.