**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pulled a falcon

FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
SA came in for AW
Pulled 4* mrs. marvel(NOOOOOOOOO) but 4* Luke Cage(YES)
5*s tho
I PULLED A FALCON
KABAM MIKE WHY?

Comments

• luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    my last three 5* were kingpin, punisher 99 and loki lol i know how you feel...
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

my last three 5* were kingpin, punisher 99 and loki lol i know how you feel...

My 5*'s have actually been not bad, but I do have antman and falcon and korg(others are Elsa Bloodstone, Dormammu, Vision Aarkus)
    Korg is only great fo me on aw defense and i don't have antman duped so he sucks there too
    But falcon has no utility at all
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Falcon has some utility. Incinerate on sp3, bleed on sp1.
    Has very strong AAR when activating lock on.
    He somewhat hits harder against evaders. Wouldn't take him above r3 tbh
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Terra said:

I wouldn’t put more than a single 75 piece of iso into him personally
    All 5*s deserve a minimum of r3. No matter what or who they are
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Don't give him an iso-8 unless for level up event that's all
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I believe that you get up and down cycles for luck.
    My 5 stars are hawkeye, havok, cyclops,medusa,diablo, and most recently doom.
    My most recent 4 stars were psylocke, venompool,sentry, and some other meh tier
    @FRITO_Man do not listen to Terra. He is lying to you.
  • Bruh_Momenter1Bruh_Momenter1 Posts: 16
    i recently pulled a 5* falcon too :s, the pain is real
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

I wouldn’t put more than a single 75 piece of iso into him personally
    All 5*s deserve a minimum of r3. No matter what or who they are
    No way am I wasting 10 Tier1 Alphas & 6 Tier4 basics on heroes that will never get any use.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    All five stars deserve to be 1/25. It doesn't make any sense to leave them at 1/1. But yeah, Falcon sucks. There used to be this wicked bug for him where you could have permanent -100% ability accuracy on your opponent that made him a beast, but that's been patched a long time ago. Arena fodder now
  • Thunderstruck77Thunderstruck77 Posts: 78
    edited March 2020
    Go to reddit and complain... we all pull **** champs here or there. ;0)
  • YourworstfearYourworstfear Posts: 16
    Damn, I don't have a 5 star yet...........>:(
  • YourworstfearYourworstfear Posts: 16
    4 star warlock is m' best
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★

@FRITO_Man do not listen to Terra. He is lying to you.

That's not a lie. You're just not to the point where you would want to do that yet.
    When you get to the level where your T4 Cats are overflowing, it's better to R3 a champ like that than lose them, at least if you're doing arena on a regular basis. I R3 a five star every level up event to get the 25 units, and I use all my R2 and up five stars in arenas. I play arena enough where I still don't drop below 25 million gold while leveling up two champs every Level Up event.

All five stars deserve to be 1/25. It doesn't make any sense to leave them at 1/1. But yeah, Falcon sucks. There used to be this wicked bug for him where you could have permanent -100% ability accuracy on your opponent that made him a beast, but that's been patched a long time ago. Arena fodder now

this is a lot more reasonable that R3ing all your 5 stars
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    edited April 2020
    I had a streak of decent luck with my first through with with nebula, red hulk, Angela, void, Hyperion, star-lord, hawkeye (from a legendary romance crystal), Human torch, and massacre. Then I pulled a 5* Jane Foster
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    My first 5 5 stars were gambit, Loki, red cyclops, Loki, Loki. It was really bad but now my 5 star roster is expanding pretty fast and I open multiple a week. Things get better the more u open I just got off a luck spree of void, cap iw, VTD dupe, ghost, arch angle
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    My first 5 stars were Magneto (purple), Phoenix, Cyclops Blue, Cyclops Blue, and Antman. I have better now, Magik, Iceman duped, Emma Frost Duped, Medusa, Ghost Rider, Quake, and Nick Fury among others. Just saying RNG baby, RNG.