**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OK...I'm almost scared to ask but is anyone else having log in issues? I am trying to log in but the "Problems Connecting to Network" box comes up. No, my internet connection is not the problem.

Comments

• Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    You are not the only one, same here.
  • Options
    yeah i'm new here my friend showed me the game the other day so i've just made an account but it isn't letting me into the game... is this a regular thing? I've been looking through these forums and it seems like there are a lot of problems with the game... should i just not bother with it?
  • Options
    Same here dude... worried a lot thinking i am the only facing this issue... "Problems Connecting to Network, check your network connection"
  • Options
    I play this game religiously over this past uear and since this update I have had to download the same update 7 times and have to do it again if I want to play nnow. This is killing my data and making me not want to play the game anymore. I need someone to responde or something.
  • Options
    Hey gang,

If you can head over to this thread: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/19310/still-having-trouble-logging-in-after-15-0-update-more-info-needed#latest

We're monitoring it for device information so these login issues can be looked into. We want to keep it centralized to one thread and would greatly appreciate the information given. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.