**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* Mutant champ to rank Colossus (Duped) or Sunspot?

Which champ should I rank 4?

NOTE: I have 5* Human Torch at rank 5-65.

Should I use my resources on these champs or wait for Domino, AA, Namor, Emma or Iceman.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Sunspot has amazing damage and colossus is a tank and has an inbuilt parry mechanic which makes him good for defense. He also has immunities. Depends on what you need
  • VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 75
    I don't have much immune champs. I have only Hype as Poison immune. No other champs for any other immunity.
    Yesterday, I got 5* Nebula. But she isn't amazing to upgrade to R4.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Colossus for content, sunspot for prestige
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    VikDabas said:

Nebula is a beast if you use her correctly. My 5* is only r2, but that's only because I have a 6 of her
    I want champs that can help me in exploring Uncollected. I amn't bothered about prestige. It's 6712 right now.

VikDabas said:

Nebula is a beast if you use her correctly. My 5* is only r2, but that's only because I have a 6 of her
    Is she need to be duped?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    VikDabas said:

VikDabas said:

Is she need to be duped?
    No, it just gives her more self repair charges. The proxima synergy is good for her, she starts with 10 electroshock charges. Hold block to build charges, build up sp2, parry, transfer shock, use sp2 to double amount of charges. If you wait till the charges are nearly done before sp2 i think it will refresh them too so more damage. Each charge also decreases AA of robots by 20%. I absolutely love using her but sadly I only have her as 3*
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Sunspot
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    Colossus just kind of blows through a lot of content with ease. It has been hard for me to ignore that, to the point that I finally designed a team for using him regularly.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Domino without trinity or Colossus?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

Colossus for content, sunspot for prestige

Sunspot can handle content just as well? The sp2 has massive damage
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Both champs are bangers. Sunspot for incinerate immunity and massive sp2 damage. Colossus for double immunity and massive damage on stun. Facing stun-immune champs, I would go with Sunspot. Othervise, both champs are great and you should really just chose based on preference. No need to wait for other mutant champs.