**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Are the Rarest Champs?

Comments

• Options
    LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★

Lrrrr said:

3* Hulk is rare? @X_Factor_Agent

Only awarded for a special event. I think it was Earth day, but I'm not sure
    Interesting, I have one. He’s just chilling at the bottom of my roster, im not even sure where I got him.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Stubshot said:

Aegon, sparky, captain Marvel, and infinity war iron man

Not really. They're in crystals and lots of ppl have them
  • Options
    SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    Lrrrr said:

Lrrrr said:

Only awarded for a special event. I think it was Earth day, but I'm not sure
    Interesting, I have one. He’s just chilling at the bottom of my roster, im not even sure where I got him.
    I have him level 36 hero rating of 2401 pretty sure I didn’t use an AG on him or 35 dig stones either
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Right now, probably a 6-star Immortal Iron Fist

Does that exist bro, I've never ever seen one
    Quod erat demonstrandum.
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    For my RNG luck any form of Doctor Strange has been rare...

2*, 3* and 4* versions of Strange are all duped now, but the levels they're at don't reflect how many times I've pulled him.

Of 2* 2015 champs, I have had every one at Level 99 for a LONG time except DS. My 2* DS is sig level 3. THREE!!!

My 3* is at level 98,, but when item use comes up, I find places to put my sig stones. I've only hit the DS lottery one or twice in 3*. The rest of his levels are from sig stones.

My 4* is sig level 40, but that's a little bit misleading. I started buying the mystic daily offer to try and hook a SW or DS. Then, once I had one of each, I kept buying until I duped one of them. I duped SW first and dumped sig stones into her until she was level 99. I awakened DS with a gem and dumped sig stones in him to get him to level 40 and then he was nerfed. I haven't touched him since and he still sits at level 40.

No other 2015 champ are at levels this low on my roster.
  • Options
    Fan1241Fan1241 Posts: 47
    Positive said:

4* SW. I’ve been playing 4 years. Cavalier, completed both variants but have never managed to land her. Opened dungeon crystals to increase my chances. Can’t get her. Ridiculous at this point.

Positive said:

4* SW. I’ve been playing 4 years. Cavalier, completed both variants but have never managed to land her. Opened dungeon crystals to increase my chances. Can’t get her. Ridiculous at this point.

Positive said:

That Was my first 4*
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★

ItsDamien said:

A game without bugs is also quite rare.

If you can name a single game that has absolutely no bugs, I'll congratulate you.
    If you wanna be a smartass, I’ll play the same game. I never said that a game without bugs existed, I said that it was quite rare.

Ironic you’re upset that he’s being a smartass in response to YOU being a smartass. Hypocrisy and self awareness are a wonderful dish.... try a bite.

🐻
  • Options
    2*- Classic Captain Marvel
    3*-Spider-Man Stealth Suit
    4*-Thanos
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

Right now, probably a 6-star Immortal Iron Fist

Does that exist bro, I've never ever seen one
    Quod erat demonstrandum.
    So I'm not the only one who knows three words of latin!
    I don't think people quite understand what QED means though. (it means "that which has been demonstrated", or "thus it has been shown")
  • Options
    MMCskippy said:

For my RNG luck any form of Doctor Strange has been rare...

2*, 3* and 4* versions of Strange are all duped now, but the levels they're at don't reflect how many times I've pulled him.

Of 2* 2015 champs, I have had every one at Level 99 for a LONG time except DS. My 2* DS is sig level 3. THREE!!!

My 3* is at level 98,, but when item use comes up, I find places to put my sig stones. I've only hit the DS lottery one or twice in 3*. The rest of his levels are from sig stones.

My 4* is sig level 40, but that's a little bit misleading. I started buying the mystic daily offer to try and hook a SW or DS. Then, once I had one of each, I kept buying until I duped one of them. I duped SW first and dumped sig stones into her until she was level 99. I awakened DS with a gem and dumped sig stones in him to get him to level 40 and then he was nerfed. I haven't touched him since and he still sits at level 40.

No other 2015 champ are at levels this low on my roster.

I was very surprised to find out that I didn't have doctor strange. I only realized that when I was trying to build a synergy team LOL.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Rarest champ currently in game is 6* Immortal Iron Fist. Has a chance of 0.01% drop rate. From my understanding, only a handful of players have him
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Thank God I have these rare ones /s

• Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Besides the trophy champs being named here...thanos, immortal IF, Kang....

One pull I dont see often is 5* Omega Red, pulled twice... dont see to many maxed out OR... then maybe a lot of player have pulled him as 5* but are clueless about is utility’s
  • Options
    ChriissR said:

Rarest champ currently in game is 6* Immortal Iron Fist. Has a chance of 0.01% drop rate. From my understanding, only a handful of players have him

I think COWhale may or may not have a sig200 6 star immortal iron fist
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Positive said:

I opened a dungeon crystal and got her, wanted Ægon who was next in the reel, later duped her from a 4* crystal, is she that good? She’s at r1

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    1* hulk
  • Options

1* hulk

Too bad that he's my only one star
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Lrrrr said:

He's not in the Crystals.
    I've seen him in the phc i got a 3* og hulk from phc
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

1* hulk

I never sold 1* and i still have that hulk
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★

1* hulk

Lucky you bro
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    5 star wolverine and scarlet witch
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Omega red
  • Options
    IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Unfortunetly i can Say Rare Champs Are
    Corvus
    Medusa And
    Hyperion For me 😂😂😂

Damn , Playing this Game From 5 Years but I dont have Any of them as a 4 star Or as a 5 Star 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Tabren10Tabren10 Posts: 17

Goldpool
    Thanos
    Kang
    Punisher
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Immortal Iron Fist
    Act 6 Legends run character (Unknown)
    3* Hulk
    5* OG vision
    5* Electro
    5* Black Widow

Dont forget 4* og deadpool
    3* hulk?
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Why are hulk so rare?

• Options
    Tabren10Tabren10 Posts: 17
    idk I have him 1* 2* 3* and 4*
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Only available if you shell out every penny you have, a kidney, 10 feet of small intestine, a lobe of liver and your left leg and dominant arm.

That is how rare Units-Man is.