**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not able to kill 6.2.6 champion indestructible buff disappeared

cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 681 ★★
When I made the secon dexterity indestructible charges on 3 suddenly disappears

Fighting with sym supreme and it seems that I nulify his indestructibles

This cost me a lot of potions and revives

Comments

• PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Do you have any proof of this?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    cAncAmO said:

It seems that sym supreme nulify his indestructible charges and you can’t kill him never after that

His charges are passive. You can't nullify them
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Fight one you would have beat him if you would have thrown your own special attack.

Fight 2, your special 3 activates your genetic blessing timer, which then removes his buffs, including the indestructible. At that point, again, you need to hit him with your special to win.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    He had 4 charges when you threw your sp3. That’s why he didn’t die. After his charges were gone you were throwing basic attacks. The only way to hurt him after the indestructible charges are gone is with a special attack. You should save it until after all 5 charges are gone then immediately throw it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Guys some of u don’t even ikow the only way to kil him is to dex 5 sp of him and yes with dexterity and if the changes disappear after sp3 that is clerey a bug
    cAncAmO said:

Bro as y

Fight one you would have beat him if you would have thrown your own special attack.

Fight 2 looks like your special 3 removes the rest of his indestructible charges. At that point, again, you need to hit him with your special to win.

Bro but as you can see. Video began with a special 3 and he didn’t die
    Bro, you have to hit special AFTER his charges are removed. In neither fight did you do that
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    And need to hav 5 prowess with he didn’t after the firsts sp3 so aka it a bug
    Gamer said:

Guys some of u don’t even ikow the only way to kil him is to dex 5 sp of him and yes with dexterity and if the changes disappear after sp3 that is clerey a bug

A bug on who? Look up SS special 3, he activates genetic timer that removes all buffs, the video shows exactly that
    Lohan33 said:

Gamer said:

A bug on who? Look up SS special 3, he activates genetic timer that removes all buffs, the video shows exactly that
    It doesnt remove the indestructible on 626 champion look up any video on that fight and you know that
    Find one where SS throws a special 3 while charges are present. Most videos I've seen only show him throwing sp3 after charges are gone
    Lohan33 said:

Lohan33 said:

Gamer said:

It doesnt remove the indestructible on 626 champion look up any video on that fight and you know that
    Find one where SS throws a special 3 while charges are present. Most videos I've seen only show him throwing sp3 after charges are gone
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2_oLzweatQ

3.5 ish min mark took me oh 3 seconds to find.. watch the whole thing tho he fires multiple sp3s with indestructible
    I stand corrected. I also just saw Lagacy video as well where he threw 2 sp3 while charges present.

Dude should hope he can repeat that and take advantage asap!
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    cAncAmO said:

At the final 10 percent. I manage to evade his sp 1 two times, so , his indestructible charges goes down from 5 to 3. When I made it the third time iindestructible charges disappear and I evade his sp1 ten or twelve more times but 10% life still remaining and I was not able to kill him

U have to make sure all indestructible charges are gone and make sure u launch ur sp3. Not sure if ur basic attacks do anything after those charges are gone but u have 5 prowess charges and that should roid up ur sp3 and get the job done