**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1st 6 Star- what do you think

Hey, Saved for a long time for this, not even Uncollected yet (working on it, will be soon). I was hoping that this 6 star would help. Opened it today...The Hood. Any thoughts. It could have been worse. I have used him before with wasp, Antman, Ghost and Nick Fury but I only have a 4 star Ghost so not getting too far with that.

Comments

• Options
    RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    6* hood is good, and not just for synergy.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s a very underrated champ, great buff control aar a fairly reliable miss when it comes to projectiles and a bit of regen, he’s not the best pull out there but he’s still a great champ with many uses, and is even a 6.2.6 champion counter
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    I have a 5 star rank 3 and love him his stagger and invisibility are nice and he gets guaranteed stuns when an sp1 shock expires. his crit damage is decent and he has a very overlooked but great mechanic on his sp3 where for every bar of power the opponent has he gets a damage boost up to a massive + 225% damage. so 1000 base sp3 damage can go up to 3250 damage + a guaranteed bleed dealing 130% =4225 so in total a 1000 base sp3 an be boosted to 7475 over 700% of base damage
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-the-hood/
    champion spotlight link if you want to read up any further
    any more questions just ask