**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Name one overrated and underrated champion.

Comments

• Scarface115Scarface115 Posts: 6
    FRITO_Man said:

zZayTtay said:

Overrated: Omega Red (no suicides)
    Underrated: Korg

Korg?
    How in the world is korg on offense good?
    What makes him annoying is defense not offense
    believe me i have a 5* korg and he sucks ass
    I also have a 5 * Korg, a 4/55 to be exact, and I've heard the same stuff about how much he sucks offensively and it wasn't until I ranked mine for defense purposes that I've personally used him in different content since he was one of my top champs, that I got my ass saved by him all kinds of places; dungeons, Variant one, Act 5, EQ, Boss rushes.
    Yeah, he is not any Blade or NF, but he has a great capacity for tanking SP3's with his rock stacks, He's a beast against evade champions, especially the Spider people since he gets tons of crowd excitement which equals to stronger armor breaks that give Korg a fairly decent damage. I would easily pair him with Ronin, Hawkeye and Elsa when it comes to utility and damage, if not higher. Besides yeah, he can still annoy in defense.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Overrated: Aegon
    Underrated: unawakened Medusa

Aegon is a good champion, but he's actually very niche. He shines mostly fully ramped up. A champion who needs very long fights and exceptional skill. He is a champion made for end game content. He is useless for anything else. On top of that, it is all from his sig, and a high level too. For lots of players, he will sit on the bench. Plus, he has zero utility in those starting fights with week special attacks.

Medusa is a champion people say that should be awakened. But actually it is not. Unawakened Medusa has solid damage: high base attack and crit, good armor break/shatter and good special attacks. The sig's fury is a bonus, that's all. Compare that what you'll lose: a cosmic without buffs. There are so many anti-buff nodes: buffet, pilfer, spite, burden of might, bane of damballah,... My unawakened Medusa has been my MVP in those fights. I'm not going to awaken her any time.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Overrated - Medusa/ Killmonger
    Underrated - Cull obsidian/ Crossbones
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Overrated: Ghost
    Underrated: Guillotine
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    22piløts said:

Overated: Nick fury
    Underrated: Ghulk

Why is Nick Fury overrated in you option?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

22piløts said:

He probably doesn't have deep wounds or realize how useful that sig ability is
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    H3t3r said:

22piløts said:

He probably doesn't have deep wounds or realize how useful that sig ability is

Maybe that's it. Nick Fury is a beast
  • Dragonjax64Dragonjax64 Posts: 17
    Overrated: Hyperion
    Underrated: Taskmaster
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    zZayTtay said:

GagoH said:

Omega Red and Hyperion are certainly not overrated...

I take you haven't used Omega without suicides and not on a biohazard path. Also omega still loses a decent amount of health from bleed without coagulate.

I’ve actually seen several r5 ORs by people not running suicides.
  • bigchungus21_bigchungus21_ Posts: 53

Underrated: Mister Fantastic

I mean blade is overrated
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    22piløts said:

NF is most certainly not overrated.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Over: Human Torch
    Under: Wasp
  • Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 56
    edited March 2020
    Overrated: Medusa
    Underrated: She Hulk
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited March 2020

Underrated: Mister Fantastic

Guessing you haven’t managed to pull ghost yet
    Edit: or people can’t play her because I fail to see how she’s overrated
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Overrated: THING

Underrated: Spider-Gwen

Overrated - MorningStar
    Needs too much ramp up to be good. And since MorningStar is a bit fragile, it's not easy to ramp it up.

Underrated - Joe Fixit
    There are not many Poison Immune champs that have reliable/good regen. Hyperion - slight. Red Hulk - slight. Mephisto - okay. Hulk Rag - Counters DoT. Ultron - okay. Nebula - good (twice).
    Also his SP1 bleed can be stacked, so a power gain synergy allows chaining SP1 for maximum bleed.
    Since Joe's buffs are passive, they cannot be nullified. His regen buff is excellent, and actually very useful,..... For long quests, keep his regen (Hearts buff) always active.

When you have one hit point, it does not really matter if you are poison immune. Regen is also not needed. Joe's regen is also not 100% guaranteed. For a good semi-poison-immune champion, try BWCV. She has regen and poison immunity, although you have to get rid of poison immunity to activate regen.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★

@lowlevelplayer if you’re using doom correctly, the special 3 should give him a massive fury and the special 1 is only meant to power steal...it’s not meant to do big damage. He has guaranteed heavy crits that do a lot and his special 2 with the furies and incinerates does a **** ton of damage. I have no idea what you’re talking about

I'm probably not using Doom right. I have just about no idea how to use him.
    watch dorky diggity daves video on how to use doom he explains it well. Once you use him correctly I guarantee you will not think he is overrated.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★

Overrated: Aegon
    Underrated: unawakened Medusa

Aegon is a good champion, but he's actually very niche. He shines mostly fully ramped up. A champion who needs very long fights and exceptional skill. He is a champion made for end game content. He is useless for anything else. On top of that, it is all from his sig, and a high level too. For lots of players, he will sit on the bench. Plus, he has zero utility in those starting fights with week special attacks.

Medusa is a champion people say that should be awakened. But actually it is not. Unawakened Medusa has solid damage: high base attack and crit, good armor break/shatter and good special attacks. The sig's fury is a bonus, that's all. Compare that what you'll lose: a cosmic without buffs. There are so many anti-buff nodes: buffet, pilfer, spite, burden of might, bane of damballah,... My unawakened Medusa has been my MVP in those fights. I'm not going to awaken her any time.

I take my aegon to aq everytime and he is great on those poison and bleed lines.

@lowlevelplayer if you’re using doom correctly, the special 3 should give him a massive fury and the special 1 is only meant to power steal...it’s not meant to do big damage. He has guaranteed heavy crits that do a lot and his special 2 with the furies and incinerates does a **** ton of damage. I have no idea what you’re talking about

I'm probably not using Doom right. I have just about no idea how to use him.
    watch dorky diggity daves video on how to use doom he explains it well. Once you use him correctly I guarantee you will not think he is overrated.
    I finally figured him out and took him too R3/45. I'm all out of gold and iso, but it was worth it.
    He's amazingly OP
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Overrated: Nebula: Way to boring to play.

Underrated: Crossbones: Great damage and decent utility.

I agree with xbones but not nebula