**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 4 pisstake

When I returned to the game last August, I began my new account, and wanted to progress as fast as possible, so I was able to only get about 5 1*s before the daily crystal updated. None of these were hulk. a couple of months later, the account has finished Act 5. No way to get a 1*. Kabam, the almost average company they are, release an new piece of Content, Variant 4. I'm pretty hyped, and I watch some streams on it, specifically Brian Grant's, and I notice something. That hulk i never pulled is essentially required, if i don't want to spend hours each fight with vision. I check my roster. He ain't there. Ok? so now i'm screwed out of a rank 5 champion, an awakening gem, some T5B and a rank 4 2016 gem because i didn't get lucky on the first 3 days of my account, and didn't prepare for a piece of content that didn't **** exist? cool. But here comes Kabam to the rescue, let's release a crystal that costs 50 units for a 20% chance at a 1*, and that 1* isn't even guaranteed to be the useful one. What? Are you chaps ok over there? I get it, you like to yoink yourself some cash, but come on. Can we please get a different source of 1* champs? Hell make that 50 unit crystal a guaranteed 1*, I don't care. Make it damn possible for people to do your content without wasting their money. This shouldn't even be an issue. Please. It's really, genuinely silly.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The real question is, why would you sell them at all? It’s not like they give you good rewards, and you know once you hit UC you can’t get them back.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

The real question is, why would you sell them at all? It’s not like they give you good rewards, and you know once you hit UC you can’t get them back.

He didn’t, he said it’s a new acc and didn’t get chance to get them before progressing past the point you can get them for free