**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Feature arena only top 50 get champ??

RRNYRRNY Posts: 25
edited March 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

Came in 125 in 4* and got 1-10% rewards, rank rewards show only top 50 get the champ?

Comments

• k0yak0ya Posts: 3
    The same for me

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Should be top 800, what's going on here!
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 118 ★★
    Same for me. Placed 698. Should have received Terrax. @RichTheMan
    Leanbison said:

What was your score?

Leanbison said:

What was your score?
    10.2 mil
    H
    Here is the photo
  • WesTheTechWesTheTech Posts: 1
    edited March 2020
    Same thing happened to me! I ranked 161!! Submitting a ticket!
  • ZiprianoZipriano Posts: 9
    Same here. I ranked 97, but only got the 1-10% rewards. I scored 13.8 mil.
  • PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
    Nice. So they finnaly found a way to break also a featured arena... Congrats Kabam. After a year and a half, first featured I didn't got and 3 days wasted. Good job.
  • MERGE , several other thread saying the same thing.
    Definitely no notice of 4* Feature changing from Top-800 to Top-50, so must be a Bug.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    @Leanbison and others, i have messaged Kabam on CCP contacts that i have and will monitor the forums before i make MCOC News tomorrow to see what is happening. There is a big error with this being 1-50 rank so Kabam will need to sort this out asap!
  • Definitely a bug. Looking into it.

Definitely a bug. Looking into it.

Any updates yet?
  • AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27
    It would be nice to be kept in the loop
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    If it's a confirmed bug, then they'll likely get the Rewards out to the remainder that placed. It may take some time, but that's what I see happening, FWIW.
  • GoldenArchivistGoldenArchivist Posts: 14
    Leanbison said:

Leanbison said:

What was your score?
    10.2 mil
    I can't see my rank. My score was 10.266 mil.
    Was your score high, close to 10.3 mil?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    When can we get an update on this? I wanna test Terrax so bad right now. Why does it seems like KABAM turns a blind eye on this? No further update other than from Kabam Miike.

By this time, don't they should have learned that players hate being left hanging? Everyone hates it even in real life. The only different is that some of us can be more patient.
  • When can we get an update on this? I wanna test Terrax so bad right now. Why does it seems like KABAM turns a blind eye on this? No further update other than from Kabam Miike.

By this time, don't they should have learned that players hate being left hanging? Everyone hates it even in real life. The only different is that some of us can be more patient.

Well, they weren’t gonna realistically be able to have someone resolve it on a Sunday Night.

Miike (as other Mods do as well) at least look in on the Forums even from Home after-hours,

But I’m sure it will take staff being back in the office (or at least during regular work-day hours if some of the resolution/developer staff are in a work-from-home situation) before they would be able to fix the Qualifying Champ amount and send out corrected rewards.

• I can't see my rank. My score was 10.266 mil.

@GoldenArchivist , FYI in future, only time you can see your actual Rank Position is BEFORE you actually Claim the Rewards. As seen by others showing their Rank, they go into Stash-Rewards (once rewards are out) and then it shows you the Rank Position. Screencap it or just take note, then you can Claim them.

Once you Claim them, you'd only be able to see the % range you were in (not the actual Rank #).

Leanbison said:

Leanbison said:

What was your score?
    10.2 mil
    I can't see my rank. My score was 10.266 mil.
    Was your score high, close to 10.3 mil?
    My score was 10,221,626
  • FeuerforstFeuerforst Posts: 3
    edited March 2020
    My Score was 11.146.266 and thats more than enough for the 4*

As you can see here the Score went down a lot the last Weeks:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/edit#gid=226326979

And Terrax is a realy "bad" Champs so ~8mio should be enough to reach the Top 800 :)
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

When can we get an update on this? I wanna test Terrax so bad right now. Why does it seems like KABAM turns a blind eye on this? No further update other than from Kabam Miike.

Well, they weren’t gonna realistically be able to have someone resolve it on a Sunday Night.

Miike (as other Mods do as well) at least look in on the Forums even from Home after-hours,

But I’m sure it will take staff being back in the office (or at least during regular work-day hours if some of the resolution/developer staff are in a work-from-home situation) before they would be able to fix the Qualifying Champ amount and send out corrected rewards.
    Ah. It is Sunday over there. My bad. It's Monday here (work day) so I mistakenly applied that to the rest of the world.
  • ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 113
    I score just over 12 mil in the 4* Terrax arena and was around 302nd rank. I submitted a ticket to Kabam support and received the response below. It can’t possibly be correct since it showed Top 800 until the rewards went out.

—————————

Thank you for getting back to us. I understand that you didn't receive the appropriate rewards from the 4-Star Terrax Arena. I can definitely answer your inquiry.

Please be informed that only the top 1-50 Summoners will receive 4-Star Terrax from the Arena that you are referring to. Here's a screenshot of the rewards list:
    Image_2020-03-30_19-23-21.png
    The 800 is the 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards that you will receive together with 4-Star Terrax if you made it to Rank 1-50.

I hope this addressed your concern and has clarified the confusion.

Should you have additional questions and clarifications, feedback and suggestions in mind regarding this incident, feel free to share it with us by responding to this case. Rest assured that we will be more than willing to assist you further.

Wish you all the best and have a great day!

Best Regards,
    Xaijhe
    Kabam Support
  • RRNYRRNY Posts: 25

Definitely a bug. Looking into it.

Any update? I guess we shouldn’t submit tickets based on reply above from cs that only top 50 get champ.
  • Xaijhe from the Support must be new or **** :)

So 150 Players can get the 5* but only the Top 50 get the 4* wich is nearly useless because a 4* is not usable in Act 6? Sounds Logic....
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Xaijhe from the Support must be new or **** :)

So 150 Players can get the 5* but only the Top 50 get the 4* wich is nearly useless because a 4* is not usable in Act 6? Sounds Logic....

Support responses are bots, if it’s something that doesn’t fit a clear pre set message just something that seems relatable will be sent even if it’s complete misinformation
  • AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27

• NTX69NTX69 Posts: 3
    Is there no update on this issue as I find it quite disappointing that I had to grind for 3 days and be taken for a fool like that and suddenly tonight the rewards are displaying Correctly on the new arena for Terrax. Please sort this out asap @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • NenenseNenense Posts: 4
    Alguma informação a respeito?