**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo objective crystal upgrade

I just want a upgrade on solo objective crystals they consists of only trash rewards. Espacially after being uncollected i don't wanted 3* signature stones and awakening gems at all. And those tier 1 alpha can ne easily found in AQ map crystals.
I request you to change them espacially for uncollected/cavalier as they are of no use now anymore.

Comments

• H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    agreed, i would like 4* awakening gems in there or something, maybe some hero crystal shards or something
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I agree on upgrading the crystal

I don’t agree with “T1 alphas can be found in AQ crystals). We only play map 5 and I’m always in need of T1 alphas. I have loads of T4 class of every color and a thousand T4CC, if I had more T1 alpha I would rank up more 5*’s to rank 3. We don’t get any T1 alpha from playing map 5

Me
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure in an interview somewhere they said they’re working to get rid of the system altogether
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t think we need an upgrade on the daily solo objectives. They were just released and are good addition to the game.

What’s needs to be upgraded are the lesser and regular solo crystals you get some the 7/22 hour event shards. Those are in dire need of upgrading but they did mention scrapping them. I think if they were to upgrade them based off progression it would be a huge boost.

Also bring back the quest crystal trade. I haven’t
    Opened any of those since the last trade in. I don’t want tier 1 iso