**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* CMM or 5* Hyperion to rank 5 ?

Who should I use Cosmic awakening gem and take to rank 5? πŸ€”

5* CMM or 5* Hyperion to rank 5 ? 49 votes

5* Hyperion
71%
Alfa_PigeonTaxzuffyTerraege999menSungjLvernon15Hammerbro_64ScarfinityBrokenReferencePeterQuillnaikavonAleorCiciliatoRyseJustcause102SpaddictedDenslo500Graydrox 35 votes
5* Captain Marvel Movie
28%
Spity68spaceoctopusheartbreakid_22doctorbEtjamaddomBigKidScottyDas_giFeroX_the_fat_heringMephistoShotgunShellsA_Cay473lobyteBeeboxer 14 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do you have Nick Fury?
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87 β˜…
    Nope :(

Do you have Nick Fury?

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Captain Marvel Movie
    No one was a bigger fan of Hype to 5/65 than me but I believe CMM is the top cosmic, even unduped and even without the Nick Fury synergy. Granted mine is at 6/2, but still, she out Hype imo.
    so rank 5 Cmm but use Cosmic awakening gem on Hyperion???

No one was a bigger fan of Hype to 5/65 than me but I believe CMM is the top cosmic, even unduped and even without the Nick Fury synergy. Granted mine is at 6/2, but still, she out Hype imo.

• ege999menege999men Posts: 275 β˜…β˜…
    5* Hyperion

so rank 5 Cmm but use Cosmic awakening gem on Hyperion???

if you're gonna r5 one you should use the gem on that one, both benefit from awakened ability
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 β˜…β˜…
    5* Hyperion
    CMM is good. Hyperion is better.
  • Tabren10Tabren10 Posts: 17 β˜…
    hype is only good with high sigs and if you can parry good cause he has low block prof
  • WhastedWhasted Posts: 20 β˜…
    I've got both at 5/65 and while both are great, hype is just more useful for more situations, plus he doesn't need any synergies to make him great.
    He is also one of the best answers to any non contact nodes with sp1 intercepts
    I don’t think Hyperion need high sig, not much difference with sig 40 (72%) compare to max sig 200 (75%) 🧐
    Tabren10 said:

hype is only good with high sigs and if you can parry good cause he has low block prof

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    5* Hyperion
    Tabren10 said:

Sig 1 is fine, 1 is a 65% boost 200 is 75
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Hyperion
    If you want to progress go with Hyperion. He's a beast for all the variants and act 6. Cap marvel movie is great for some 6.2 nodes but hyperion is a next level generalist
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302 β˜…
    5* Hyperion
    I had the same question until last week but after the completion of 6.2 Hyperion was more important to me apart Mr Sinister boss where Cap demolished
    Overall Hyperion benefits more duped. No regret R5 him first
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Hyperion
    Have hype at 5/65 and cap marvel at 4/55 and both are really solid. I prefer hype though
    Thanks guyz, I just got another cosmic awakening gem and a cosmic 4-5 rank up gem from 100% Variant 3 😁.....now I can take both Cmm and Hyperion to rank 5