**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Map 6 difficulty mass change?

slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
Whats everyones thoughts on map6 and ai seems way out with parry and evade also.
Definetely 50 times harder

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It's all dependent on your paths. Mine have actually gotten easier and I use corvus for every fight in every section, even hitting imiw as my first fight. I like the new format, because I benefit from the changes!
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    @AzKicker316 mines opposite i had nick fury massacre and void and mole man on stun immune path with powergain when parrying lol was absolutely horrible haha
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

@AzKicker316 mines opposite i had nick fury massacre and void and mole man on stun immune path with powergain when parrying lol was absolutely horrible haha

That's why it's path dependent, some benefit some suffer
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    I like the changes. Map 6 was became stale for me a while ago. Its nice to see some new fights.
  • FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    That stun immune path in section 2 is just ridiculous. I item-ed out in section 2 for the first time playing this game. I'm not the best player (but far from bad) and its disheartening to say the least.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    They choose the right time to make map 6 harder. Nice job Kabam. No more map 6 for me and let's be honest, for a player having close to 20 rank 5 champs like me alliance rewards are very outdated. T5bc and t2ac then glory to buy more t5bc and t2ac? Who cares?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★

That stun immune path in section 2 is just ridiculous. I item-ed out in section 2 for the first time playing this game. I'm not the best player (but far from bad) and its disheartening to say the least.

Yeah dude honestly that stun immune path is just unnecessary. Void, Nick Fury, Massacre like WTF man how much more **** can you pile on us? The best solution I can think of is build up Aegon in section 1 and hit into their blocks.

My alliance has had no issues clearing map 6? Done most of it itemless. I'm one of the highest prestige and best by way of rosters in my alliance, yet I only have 12 R5 / R2s - so it's not like we're top tier.

I know everyone has different abilities within the game, maybe try someone else on the paths you're struggling on? Everyone complained about Thanos last AQ, within weeks people were 1 shotting him with ease? It'll likely just take a little time to find the right player / champion combo for those specific paths.

Personally I love the new map and the champion layout, yes theres a few harder fights, but there needs to be to keep the game interesting.

And people crying about the rewards? The rewards are a million times better than before, if you prefer AW rewards then continue on AW. Kabam cannot give everything to everyone for very little challenge.

@HowLongBeforeUDelete please stop spamming peoples posts. If you dont like that your forum account was deleted, you need to ask yourself why first, and if you think it was unjustified put in a appeal. Posting like this only makes people think you've done something, and posting like you are, you're asking to be deleted or jailed again.

Who are you guys using for the HT in section 1? He's a pain in the ass, especially with certain daily globals like hurt locker.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Map 6 vindictive and punishing. It seems really mean spirited, and I'm honestly just thinking of stepping down to a 5*5.
  • My alliance has had no issues clearing map 6? Done most of it itemless. I'm one of the highest prestige and best by way of rosters in my alliance, yet I only have 12 R5 / R2s - so it's not like we're top tier.

I know everyone has different abilities within the game, maybe try someone else on the paths you're struggling on? Everyone complained about Thanos last AQ, within weeks people were 1 shotting him with ease? It'll likely just take a little time to find the right player / champion combo for those specific paths.

Personally I love the new map and the champion layout, yes theres a few harder fights, but there needs to be to keep the game interesting.

And people crying about the rewards? The rewards are a million times better than before, if you prefer AW rewards then continue on AW. Kabam cannot give everything to everyone for very little challenge.

@HowLongBeforeUDelete please stop spamming peoples posts. If you dont like that your forum account was deleted, you need to ask yourself why first, and if you think it was unjustified put in a appeal. Posting like this only makes people think you've done something, and posting like you are, you're asking to be deleted or jailed again.

Who are you guys using for the HT in section 1? He's a pain in the ass, especially with certain daily globals like hurt locker.
    i currently use blade and bleed. My alliance mate uses Km with void synergy. It is a mean fight.

My alliance has had no issues clearing map 6? Done most of it itemless. I'm one of the highest prestige and best by way of rosters in my alliance, yet I only have 12 R5 / R2s - so it's not like we're top tier.

The map is fine, except for some really niche crappy fights. At 10+k prestige, plus modifiers, some fights are just incredibly punishing.
    The HT in section 1, unnecessary domino with unblockable sp1,
    nick fury gate in section2, sinister with 100% powergain
    Incredibly hard and annoying starburst starter in sec3.
    G99 on caltrops and limber.
    meph on straight degen and powergain.
    These are just nasty annoying af fights. They deserve no place in map6. Remove them.
    xNig said:

i currently use blade and bleed. My alliance mate uses Km with void synergy. It is a mean fight.

The map is fine, except for some really niche crappy fights. At 10+k prestige, plus modifiers, some fights are just incredibly punishing.
    These are just nasty annoying af fights. They deserve no place in map6. Remove them.
    HT in Section 1? Took him down on 2 accounts on 2 days with CG. Iirc it's Power Gain + something.

Domino with Unblockable SP1? Use a Tech. No unlucky, can evade.

Nick Fury in Section 2? Use a mutant. Can't bring a mutant, learn to fight him without one and push him to 14/20 so he doesn't go unblockable.

Sinister with Power Gain? Quake. Other options like Vision work too. Just have some patience.

Omega Red on Starburst? Gulk, Corvus etc. Gulk totally dominates it.

G99 on Caltrops/Limber? Corvus... Easy answer.

Meph on Power Gain/Backup Recovery? Void. I've been taking him down with NF. Just back away when his aura triggers and bait sp1.

Alliance starting Prestige is around 10.27k.
    Not everyone runs suicides, my 5/65 corvus couldn't bring down that HT in time with all the specials I had to bait.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

xNig said:

HT in Section 1? Took him down on 2 accounts on 2 days with CG. Iirc it's Power Gain + something.

Nick Fury in Section 2? Use a mutant. Can't bring a mutant, learn to fight him without one and push him to 14/20 so he doesn't go unblockable.

Sinister with Power Gain? Quake. Other options like Vision work too. Just have some patience.

Meph on Power Gain/Backup Recovery? Void. I've been taking him down with NF. Just back away when his aura triggers and bait sp1.

Not everyone runs suicides, my 5/65 corvus couldn't bring down that HT in time with all the specials I had to bait.
    Neither do I run suicides.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

HT clearly depends on his cooperation with specials. And please don't talk about not knowing how to bait.
    Sinister with power gain is the same. I know the lane well and have been playing Map 6 for a couple years. If he doesn't throw specials with the globals, you can definitely be screwed.
    You're also forgetting about mini bosses and lanes. Everyone need not be at your level. Similarly, if you're running AQ/AW at the same time, champs like CG might be needed for war as well. Everyone need not have the champ.
    Baiting Specials is so relative and depends on AI. Hyp threw every special he got in t3 for a member of another BG. Threw zero for me.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★

Nick Fury, but I think Mole Man will be better there and on the stun immune path in Section 2

xNig said:

HT clearly depends on his cooperation with specials. And please don't talk about not knowing how to bait.
    Sinister with power gain is the same. I know the lane well and have been playing Map 6 for a couple years. If he doesn't throw specials with the globals, you can definitely be screwed.
    You're also forgetting about mini bosses and lanes. Everyone need not be at your level. Similarly, if you're running AQ/AW at the same time, champs like CG might be needed for war as well. Everyone need not have the champ.
    I’m confused. So you’re here saying that you’ve been doing Map 6 for a couple of years and are skilled.. then also at the same time complaining that the Map is difficult.

If that’s the case then one of them must not be true. Lol.

I run AQ and AW at the same time, putting up 5x R5 defenders, bringing 3x R5s for attack and another 3x R5 for AQ. They drop like candy nowadays.

You have 3 champs to bring, make them work.

https://youtu.be/i5fljyMbgig

Here’s a vid of my alt taking down that much complained Meph on Power Gain + Backup Recovery without an Incinerate immune, and also CMM on AoN without a Power Control. Just be creative. Geez.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Map6 doesn’t not need to hav rank5 not alone don’t need 20 and if u hav 20 rank5 u shuld definitely be alright to cler map6. And to all them ther said it really hard not it really not it definitely got harder just need to plane better as @DoubleDelta Said just need to change part to get better preform as long mabye when it a IW MB make sure alest two hav a nick fuvr because he definitely makes that figt faily esay but alest try it out a few weeks. It get esay over time. Starting prestige is arund 9.8k so not crazy hige but neither one the lowest
    edited March 2020
    xNig said:

xNig said:

I’m confused. So you’re here saying that you’ve been doing Map 6 for a couple of years and are skilled.. then also at the same time complaining that the Map is difficult.

I run AQ and AW at the same time, putting up 5x R5 defenders, bringing 3x R5s for attack and another 3x R5 for AQ. They drop like candy nowadays.

Here’s a vid of my alt taking down that much complained Meph on Power Gain + Backup Recovery without an Incinerate immune, and also CMM on AoN without a Power Control. Just be creative. Geez.
    The Map is difficult for an initial change. With time, it will get better. But just saying that folks don't know how to play or just complain makes no sense if you don't know the situation. Everyone doesn't have a deep roster and many folks make it work with the champs they have. I know how skilled I am and what difficulty it takes, and without the right champs for certain fights, it is definitely an annoyance.
    As for your fights, you're better than me. Good for you. Doesn't mean everything is simple for the rest of the player base.
    You keep giving counters, but not everyone has them. And need to distribute among AQ and AW at the same time. Pulls are RNG. Can't just lay them out and say everything is easy.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I think it’s crueler than it needs to be in terms of champ and node combinations.

I get upping the difficulty to match the roster but feels like the Mark was missed with the people who should be/were running this.

My path I don’t mind but some others really just have been misjudged and need to be reconsidered.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Ai parry and evade also the intercepts from opponant are also high compared to the way it was also, covid bug and virus tax by game updaters?

xNig said:

xNig said:

The Map is difficult for an initial change. With time, it will get better. But just saying that folks don't know how to play or just complain makes no sense if you don't know the situation. Everyone doesn't have a deep roster and many folks make it work with the champs they have. I know how skilled I am and what difficulty it takes, and without the right champs for certain fights, it is definitely an annoyance.
    As for your fights, you're better than me. Good for you. Doesn't mean everything is simple for the rest of the player base.
    You keep giving counters, but not everyone has them. And need to distribute among AQ and AW at the same time. Pulls are RNG. Can't just lay them out and say everything is easy.
    That’s the thing dude.

Not everyone has a deep roster. So like what Wnp said earlier, some people shouldn’t be on Map 6 in the first place without a deeper roster. The old Map 6 was too easy in a sense that it could be cleared with 1 champ with relative ease.

The current iteration of Map 6 feels more in-line with the in-between difficulty of Map 5 and Map 7. The old Map 6 felt like a Map 5 + more linked nodes.