**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Mole Man Expeditions and suggestion for changing buyable champs (needs to be updated!)

Hello everyone,
I saw one thread that someone posted about changing out the Unst. Colossus for the loyalty. Which I agree with, but I also believe it's high time the punisher be swapped out as well. Both Colossus and the punisher have been champions that we can buy through crystals for way to long. It's time, in my humble opinion, to change both of them out for someone new. Possibly even put them in a continuously rotating pool of champions that get changed every month, two months, etc. Again, in my opinion, I don't think this is a bad idea.
I also wanted to vice my opinion on the new content of Mole Man Expeditions. I like this new approach to giving us opportunities to get shards and other resources to use for improving our team. As I said in another thread, I would give it a 3.5 out of 5 stars. My hope is that this new type of content is here to stay, and it stays free to explore, and we continue to see new and different variations of it coming out every month.

Thanks to all the hard working Kabam peeps behind the scene that don't see these threads, and make this content what it is. Without the techno geeks doing the programming, we wouldn't have the game that we have.

Seriously look into swapping out punisher and Colossus please. ;)

Best,
Strong

Comments

• StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    Bump.. feel free to comment. Anyone, anyone at all.. ;)
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I think they should change unst. Collosus and punisher, but the question is to who? I agree totally with the changing-pool of champs idea and think it would be cool to see champions who are not ‘game changing’ but still useful/sought after. A champion like manthing or Elsa bloodstone for example
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    5-star Wolverine and Scarlet Witch