**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What characters that were previously unknown to you, did you grow to love due to mcoc?

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
For me it’s black widow Claire Voyant. Never knew she existed and was immediately fascinated with her design and backstory. I also grew to love darkhawk and voodoo

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Magik, hands down for me.

Recently, it's Warlock and Claire as well.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Mine would be Morningstar although she's a kabam original
    But her back story and how she became guillotine 2099, when her torture ended, gaining her freedom from mephisto, being able to feel
    Oh Lord I almost cried
    I also love how guillotine was kind and understanding
    I have both 6* and 5*
    Still waiting on a 5* or 6* guilly 2099 to complete to group
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Claire Voyant, Vision Aarkus, Mole Man, Darkhawk, Night Thrasher, Elsa Bloodstone, Man-Thing
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Corvus glaive and quake
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Domino, never knew who she was, but after I got her as a 4* (also my first r5), I read her omics and evrything. I even bought the domino gun profile pic
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Quake
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I wish I could say Quake, but I was already a massive AoS fan before I even got the game.

For me, it’s gotta be Hyperion. Didn’t know anything about him, but got him, played him, read some of his stuff, and now I’m hoping he shows up in Loki with the rest of the Squadron Supreme.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Omega Red, Sunspot, Mole Man, Darkhawk, Quake and many many more...
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    I'm an old Marvel Zombie so I have at least some familiarity with all of them. The only ones I don't know much about are Vision Aarkus and Claire Voyant.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I’d never heard of gwenpool, but once I read her series, it was seriously incredible, I’m a massive fan of it
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Omega Red and Warlock for me
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Other than the characters Kabam created I knew or knew of all of the characters they've introduced thus far. Yes, even Claire and Aarkus. I'd heard of Claire and had read a bit about her when I was looking up characters who were in the classic Invaders series. If Kabam wants to catch me out with a character I don't know, it'd have to be a pretty deep cut or some new mutant kid I don't know.