**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

best havok counter?

hi, i currently dont have a ranked up champ to counter havok in aw, but i recently pulled iceman and havok (as four stars). I know both of those are great to counter havok, who should i rank up to 5/50? i already took iceman to r3 tho, i did it before i pulled the havok.

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Havok vs havok is great since they can’t take plasma detonation damage from each other. I use my havok in act 6 for other havok’s
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Dunno about best, but personally I use Angela to great effect.
    Warlock works too.
    As for your rankup, definitely Havok to r5
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Don't forget G99
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★

Anyone that has a armour up buff at the begining of the fight counters havok.. warlock. Colossus. Hulkbuster are great counters

i dont have any of those as four star or five star... i stated that i didnt have any champs to counter havok apart from havok and iceman. i probably worded my question wrong, i meant to ask whether to rank up havok or iceman in order to counter havok
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Well then r5 havok hes the better unawakened champion
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Cyclops lol
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    go for havok
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    yeah i just took havok up to 4/40, he is so fun to play. ive been working on act 5 exploration, and its so fun using him on life transfer nodes. i'll be taking him up to r5 soon, but i somehow ran out of gold