**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

best havok counter?

hi, i currently dont have a ranked up champ to counter havok in aw, but i recently pulled iceman and havok (as four stars). I know both of those are great to counter havok, who should i rank up to 5/50? i already took iceman to r3 tho, i did it before i pulled the havok.

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Havok vs havok is great since they can’t take plasma detonation damage from each other. I use my havok in act 6 for other havok’s
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Dunno about best, but personally I use Angela to great effect.
    Warlock works too.
    As for your rankup, definitely Havok to r5
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Don't forget G99
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★

Anyone that has a armour up buff at the begining of the fight counters havok.. warlock. Colossus. Hulkbuster are great counters

i dont have any of those as four star or five star... i stated that i didnt have any champs to counter havok apart from havok and iceman. i probably worded my question wrong, i meant to ask whether to rank up havok or iceman in order to counter havok
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Well then r5 havok hes the better unawakened champion
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Cyclops lol
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    go for havok
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    yeah i just took havok up to 4/40, he is so fun to play. ive been working on act 5 exploration, and its so fun using him on life transfer nodes. i'll be taking him up to r5 soon, but i somehow ran out of gold